Chapter 3

You had stayed a while with Jack, until visiting time was over actually. You left the prison and headed to a near by park, at 8:30 at night to relax. Once you reached the park, after a some what long walk, you went to the swings first and, well swung. You kept swinging until it was about 9:30 now, you guessed. You lost track of time since you were lost in thought, and if it was past 9, you missed the bus. You hummed as you swung and pulled your phone  out from your purse to look at the time, you sighed since you had to walk home. You slowed yourself down before getting off the swing, grabbing your bag from the near pole, swinging the bag iver your shoulder and started to walk home. You got a bad feeling, you didn't know why but it was bad. You walked down the sidewalk and looked forward, all you heard was cars passing once in a while, the cool, crispy night seemed to ease you. You closed your eyes for a moment as you walked before opening your eyes again.

You had a while until you reached your house, which made it suck. You looked around at your surroundings before noticing a tall man, you couldn't make out anything except he stood there across the street in the woods. Your blood ran cold as you seen him, many thoughts came to mind as you seem him. You continued to walk and turned your attention away from him. This was very odd. You walked faster now though, since you saw the man and it terrified you. After a moment of walking you looked back to see the man was now closer, you could now make out a very fancy suit, with a red tie, the face though, it was a blur. As of now, all you could hear was your own heart beat as you felt a overwhelming dread run over you. You quickly took off in a sprint home, you didn't dare to look back or stop until you were home.

Once you reached your house you unlocked the door as quick as you could before opening it and running in, shutting it and locking it behind you. You were breathing heavily as you rested your head against the cold wood of the door. You closed your eyes and focused on breathing, you never ran like this before. Once you could breathe better you headed downstairs to your room in the basement.

You opened the door to be greeted by the black painted walls, and white carpeted floor. On one side if the room your bed sat dressed in blue, bosses the bed sat a little nightstand. On the opposite side if the room; in corner of the room sat a dresser and TV. Next to the dresser sat a writing tabe and chair. You walked to turn your tv in before you threw your bag into the corner of your small room before falling onto your bed. You soon sat up and took off your shoes and pants to sleep in your t-shirt and panties. Lovely right? You soon pushed your covers of the bed aside and pushed your feet under the blanket and laid down in a comfortable position, honestly it was too hot for the blanket, making you kick it off fully. You closed your eyes and drifted a sleep to the sound of the TV.

~Dream~

You were running, from what you didn't know. All you knew was to get out. You turned down a hall and continued to run. "I told you I was a monster." A familiar voice said, "But you had to keep pushing and pushing. Look what you did." Soon the picture changed, you now stood in front of two dead people, who? You had no clue. Your blood ran cold as you backed up in fear, "T-This isn't happening." You stuttered out as you stared at the lifeless bodies. Soon two arms wrapped around you and pulled you close to them, "Do you still love me?" It asked.

~Dream End~

You woke up taking a sharp inhale, which hurt like a bitch, as you sat up and looked around your small room as a cold sweat dripped down your forehead. You sighed in relief as it was a dream, a vivid one, but it was a dream. You close your eyes and breathe slowly, thinking back to the dream. You had so many questions, but no answers. Think for a moment, realizing you never plugged your phone in for the night, which made you jump to do so.

After you set up your phone you looked at the time, seeing as you set your alarm... For the weekend. You sighed, since your parents were still home for another hour, but after that you got your house to yourself til 5, since you leave at that time to avoid your parents. You didn't know what to do, but soon though if Jack; honestly it would be mice to see his face, but couldn't. You didn't understand why.

~Le time skip~

You were in the living room, it only being 12. You were bored since nothing good was on TV... And its not like you had friends. You sighed and groaned in annoyance, you look over at the laptop that sat on the living room table, it was your fathers and well, you knew the password. You smile as you grab the laptop and open it up, turning it on and logging in. You deleted any history that you make so you wont get yelled at. Not like the would since they don't see you, but they would change the password. You hum as you go on YouTube and watch a live stream so you would only have a few tabs to delete.

After a while of you watching, out of the blue a new tab opens to a website called, cleverbot. You raised a brow as you read the message,

CB: hello

You kinda laughed and closed the tab to return to your video but, again it popped open.

CB: really? Leave me on read?

Your eyes widened at the comment, you were really scared now, who the fuck hacked this computer.

You: Uh... Who are you?

CB: I am not important, how is Jack?

You: How do you know him?

CB: You ask a lot of questions, (Y/n).

You: How do you know my name?!

CB: Tell me how Jack is first.

You: OK, I think? I haven't seen him today. How did you know I seen him?

CB: Cameras. Why do you visit him?

You: No friends

CB: So a killer is better than none?

You: Yes. Now maybe I get back to my video asshole?

CB: You have an amazing away of making friends.

You: Thanks.

CB: That's not a good thing.

You: Video, please.

CB: Fine but I'll be keeping in touch.

You blinded as the tab closed, and when you went to the history to delete it, it was already gone. You sighed as you felt a shiver run down your spine. All you know is that you wanted to get off the computer, which you did. You went back to being bored since, now everything terrified you.

After about half an hour of doing nothing you decided to go see Jack, since nothing else was good right now, let alone there was no food in the house. You got up and went to get ready for the day

~Time skip~

You walked down the cold hallway to Jack's cell. The officer handed you a key for some reason and said your welcome before the elevator door closed. You sighed as you kicked the door, "Jackie, I'm home!" You laughed out as you heard a few chains dragged across the ground, "Please tell me they gave you it, or I'm going to be pissed." Jack groaned out I'm frustration. You raised a brow and soon looked at the key in your hand before you stepped forward and looked at the very well blending in lock. You side the key in the lock and turned it walked to unlock the door and pulled it open.