chapter 18

You kept your face away from Jack, he just laughed. "That's so cute." He hummed out, "Seeing you all shy and shit."

"I-I'm shy..." You mumbled under your breath to which Jack pushed you gently, "Oh sure." He teased. "You don't have a crush on me now, do you (Y/n)?"

Your face darkened at that comment and kept away from him gaze. "Wait... Do you?" Jack asked.

"W-Well Jack, it was fun talking to you." You said, getting up quickly and heading straight to the door, "I-I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow!" You cheered, leaving quickly.

You heard Jack call you but you didn't turn back. You went all the way out.

Once you left the building you took a deep breathing and sighed out, "Hey, (Y/n)." A name called as you walked out the front gates. You turned to tour left and seen a familiar face. "Follow." The male hummed, his dark brown hair covered his face.

You knew instantly it had to be one of the males from yesterday. Dread overwhelmed you as you followed him, hearing towards the woods. You noticed the jacket was stripped, knowing it was Toby.

"So... Are you gonna hurt me?" You joked out as you crossed your arms, looking down. You walked into the woods, twigs and leaves crumbling beneath your feet.

"I dunno," Toby said and then ticked harshly, "Will I have to?"

You sighed and stopped, "Well... What do you want? What do you want to know?" You looked up to see Toby stop  and turn around.

"Well fine. What did he say?" Toby crossed his arms, suddenly ticking again.

"Honestly... Not to hurt me, and figure out a plan where I'm not bait or bound to jail." You sighed, doubting him to believe you.

Toby started to laugh loudly, finished it all a joke. "Bull shit! He would rather have you there than him!" He cheered out, howling out laughter.

"Fifth floor. You should know the room." You sighed and closed your eyes looking down.

"Oh? Really now?" Toby continued to laugh, "OK, that's all I needed for today. Next I need a lay out. You should have some what of one, so follow."

"No." You said.

"What?" Toby questioned, "Did I ask?"

"I said no. You find whatever I say a joke, Jack said you are...  Proxies? I have no clue what that means, he said you shouldn't have even hurt me-" you were cute short by a rock flying at you. You quickly ducked and glared up at him.  "Nice try, my parents do that all the time."

Toby blinded and raised a brow, bending down and grabbing anything throwable. "Oh really?" He asked, soon throwing more objects.

Your eyes widened as you started to duck left and right, missing everything object, even if it gently brushed your skin.

"You just have me an idea." Toby smiled and walked up to you and grabbed your arm and dragged you. Your heals dug in the ground as you tried to pull away.

"Stop it!" You growled out, you were tired of being a push around.

"Stop struggling." Toby sighed, barley making an effort to stop you and continued to drag you.

Your teeth gritted as you pulled your dominate arm back and completely swing and punched his face, a crack being heard as you laid the blow.

Toby froze and placed his hand to his nose, no pain showing.

You were free and backed up, getting ready to run. When toby pulled his hand away and looked down seeing blood his teeth gritted and looked at you with pure hate and rage. Your eyes widened as you turned on your heals and bolted, "Fuck!"

Toby followed right behind, "you fucking bitch!" He shouted. Trailing right behind.

You ran as quick as you could, you slid down a hill and didn't dare look back. You could hear Toby yelling behind you swears and how you were gonna die.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you fled. Your mind flashed of Jack and what he'd do. Fuck you wouldn't have even ran if he was here. He wouldn't let Toby lay a hand on you.

You continued to run until you looked up and seen Toby right in front of you, you let out a scream and turned quickly, but failed.

You slid right into Toby, taking his legs out. "Fuck this!" You swore, quickly wrapping your legs around his neck, grabbing his arms and placing him in a submission.

"Come on bitch!" You gritted your teeth, your legs tightening around his neck, his arms locking in your grip. Toby struggled to move and growled out softly swears. Soon he managed to get out and throw you away from him.

Toby coughs a few times as he glared at you getting up. You rubbed your head as you sat up, seeing him head towards you, you scattered to your feet and got into a defense position. Your legs faintly apart, ducked down and your arms up, blocking your face.

Toby laughed and ran towards you. You slid to the side and brought your right leg up and made a harsh blow to his abdomen. He laughed as he grabbed your leg and spun quickly, throwing you behind him onto the ground.

"Not bad." Toby laughed, "For a human." As he walked up behind you and grabbed your hair harshly and pulled your head up.

"Maybe you can be the greatest bait." Toby laughed as you glared at him, soon spitting on him to which Toby slammed your face onto the ground. Your vision started to blur faintly as you attempted to get back up but was harshly kicked back down, "Give up! You are facing a fucking killer!" Toby yelled at you, soon kicking at your ribs. "Why wont you fucking stop?!"

"Why stop?" You laughed, lifting your head and looked up to Toby who glared down at you, his arms crossed. "You'd give me the salvation I've been begging for." You laughed you, soon a wave of adrenaline hit you hard.

You stood up slowly, Toby didn't dare knock you down. You looked him dead in the eyes.

Toby soon smiled at you, "you have an insane look in your eyes. I have a proposition for you." He smirked darkly.