Chapter 13

~Kakashi POV~

I woke up really early the next morning. I glanced down at Whisper to see her still sleeping peacefully, a small smile on her face as she shifted abit, trying to get comfortable.

To think she likes me....

~Whisper POV~

I cracked open my eyes, but the sun was only just rising, so I closed them again, and snuggled into Kakashi's, might I add, very comfortable, chest.

After a few moments, I decieded that I wasn't about to get back to my sleep, so instead, decided to mess with Kakashi....

Mwhahahahahhahahhaha!

I reached out with my chakra, searching for some water. When I found some, I took a small amount, and slowly brought the orb of water behind him.

"I wouldn't do that..." he murmured warningly in my ear.

I pouted.... "You ruined my fun...."

His chest vibrated as he chuckled, "No, I saved myself from being soaked with ice-cold water."

I still pouted, trying really hard to not smile.

I won't smile... I won't smile... I won't-

"Eep!" I squealed, jumping away from him.

"That tickled!" I whined quietly.

He'd poked me in my side, and was now staring at me in amusement.

"It's not funny..." I told him, huffing. "Oh, alright. Go ahead and laugh at poor defensless me!" I snarled playfully.

I stuck my nose up in the air, and turned awa from him as he laughed.

"Fine. I'll go snuggle with Ringer!"

"Okay then. Don't get fleas," he called after me teasingly.

I shrugged and headed over to Ringer, who was sleeping in Shane's...hair?

The boy let out a huge yawn, sleepily blinking up at me.

"Morning, Whisker. What's up?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Peggy. What are Eagle's favorite flowers? And her favorite colors?:

"Umm... Probably magnolias and orange blossoms. She likes purple, and for some reason, white. Why?"

"For a thank you present," I answered, and darted to the edge of the woods.

Using my powers, I found some seeds and then settled in a small clear space out of sight of the road. I sat down and planted some of the seeds into a small hole in the earth, then watered the spot.

Clearng my mind, I set my hands on either side of the seeds and concentrated.

~5 Attempts Later~

"Yes!" I squealed, carefully scooping the purple and white flower from the ground, I dashed through the trees and over to the supply wagon. I found a small pot and set the flower in it, adding dirt and water. I attached the roots to the soil and grinned, proud of my creation.

"What are you up to now?" Gerilynn asked, peering over my shoulder curiously.

I shielded my flower quickly. "TURN AROUND NOW!!"

"Okay then..." She turned away hesitantly.

I turned around and held the flower out towards her back. "Thank you for last night."

She turned and stared down at the glower I proffered.

Her nose twitched slightly as she sniffed at it, and slowly her hand rose to brush against the petals with her fingertips.