Chapter 27

"Me first!" I shouted as I ran into the apartment, slamming the bedroom door closed behind me.

"Okay then.."

I grabbed some clothes and skipped into the bathroom, taking my time in the shoewer to get all of the grime off of me. I walked out of the bathroom clean and refreshed.

"Took long enough..." Kakashi grumbled, walking by me to get to the shower.

"I at least left hot water for you," I told him while walking out of the room.

"At least there's that," I heard him mutter playfully.

Gerilynn was standing by the couch, looking bored. "Hm. You guys aren't terribly interesting."

"Wait for it... Now!" I grinned, hearing Kakashi's suprized yelp as ice cold water hit his back.

"Did you do that on purpose?!" he called irritably.

"Maybe a little bit," I laughed.

"Meh..."

Gerilynn gave me a look.

"Don't you think that was a bit mean?"

"Nope. He'll get me back eventually," I told her, shrugging.

"Like now," he said, dumping a large container of the cold water down my back before I could react.

"Ah! Fudging COLD!" I screeched running around in circles. I came to a sudden halt, wide-eyed, as I caught sight of Kakashi as he stood laughing...in a towel...

"PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" I shouted, covering my face.

"Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" he teased, poking my side.

I slapped at his hand, running behind Gerilynn. "Do something!"

"...Uh. Bad Kakashi. No running around naked...Apparently that's a bad thing," Gerilynn scolded mockingly, tapping him on the wrist.

He laughed again, and I heard the bedroom door close.

"Ha ha... Your face," Gerilynn teased. "While we're at it, he is really ripped..."

"Shut up!" I slapped her arm, turning even redder.

"But you agree, right? I mean, how could you not..."

I smirked. "Nope, he's fat."

"I heard that!" he called from the shower.

"You were supposed to!" I called back.

"You two are so c-cu-...nice together," she announced.

"... I hate cute..."

"Oh, good. So do I." She looked relieved.

"She prefers- ACK! Cold!" Kakashi cut off as I froze the shower water.

"Heh heh... That must come in pretty handy," Gerilynn sniggered. "By the way, isn't it a bit weird to carry on a conversation with someone while in the shower?"

"No. Just because most people don't, doesn't make it weird... I think..." I said unsurely.

"...Okay then." Gerilynn looked around a bit boredly, then dropped onto the couch and pulled out a hunk of wood and her knife.

"1, You're going to clean that up. 2, Wanna help me with a project?" I asked evilly.

"1: I was going to anyway. 2: What kind of project?"

I went up to her and whispered my plan into her ear, and she agreed.

"Tomorrow?" I asked her as Kakashi walked out of the bedroom.