Boyfriends it is (sincerely three)

"-And that is why I believe the moon landing was faked." Jared finished. The other two boys stared.

Jared may be annoying sometimes, but Connor did like him. It was cute, not that he would ever tell Jared that. Connor's boyfriend Evan squeezed his hand reassuringly as Connors face started to grow red at the thought of Jared.

"Woah there, hot topic. You're blushing pretty bad, I'm starting to think you like me!" Jared teased, causing Connor's blush to grow.

Damn, Connor thought, there goes Evan not knowing that I like Jared, fuck, now I have to tell him.

As the couple walked down the hallway, away from Jared, Connor leaned over and tapped Evan's shoulder.

"Can I just drive you to my house instead of dropping you off at yours so we can hang out?" Connor asked, quickly.

"Yeah, sure. My mom is doing an overnight shift tonight so I could even stay the night, if you want?" Evan responded, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome!"

Connor drove himself and his boyfriend to his house, leading Evan up the stairs and to his bedroom after making sure that no one but Zoe was home. They settled down on his bed, comfortable with each other since they had been dating for a while.

"So....." Connor started, having already rehearsed what he would say a million times in his head. "I've seen how you look at Jared, you like him, don't you?"

"Uh-er-I-uh" Evan stuttered, tomato red in the face.

"It's okay if you do." Connor assured him. "You just need to tell me."

Connor watched as Evan visibly built up his courage.

"Yeah, yeah I do. But! I still like you. I know that sounds weird, liking two guys at once. I know I'm a terrible boyfriend. I'm sorry. I understand if you want to break up with me. I'm sorry." Evan rambled, somehow even redder than before.

"Evan. It's really is fine, baby, I promise. I like Jared too." Connor reassured his boyfriend.

"Wait." Evan started. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"That depends, what do you think it means?"

"Are we gon-gonna ask Jared to be our boyfriend too?" Evan asked, growing more and more nervous by the second. Connor smiled.

"Sounds good to me, babe. When do you wanna ask him?"

"Umm, whenever you want." Evan told him. Connor immediately picked up his phone and dialed Jared. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hey Jared! It's Connor. Me and Ev were wondering if you'd like to come hang out with us? We're at my house. Ev is staying over so bring a change of clothes if you wanna stay the night too." Connor listened to Jared for a moment and then responded. "No, of course you won't be third wheeling! Here, Ev, tell him he won't be third wheeling." Connor held the speaker on the phone up to Evan's mouth.

"Jare, I promise you won't be third wheeling, okay?" Jared said something in the other line that Evan couldn't hear because the phone had gone immediately back to Connor's ear, as Connor was anxious to hear from his crush.

"See ya in a bit, byeeee" Connor said, drawing out the 'bye' as he hung up.

Connor pulled his boyfriend into a lazy hug as he pulled out his phone, waiting for Jared. Their friend and crush only lived about five minutes away. Knowing Jared, though, he'd probably spend about an hour packing. Connor decided to call and order pizza, since he already knew what Evan and Jared would want. Plus, he knew Zoe's order so he wanted to try and be a good brother, for once, and order her dinner too."