Braces (sincerely three)

A/N: both Connor and Jared have braces
T/W: slightly sexual themes, not really smut though.

Evan turned his head away from the computer, catching a glimpse of his two boyfriends making out. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed his laptop and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly so he didn't disturb the. It's not that he didn't want to join in, he just had a lot of homework.

Connor and Jared continued to roll around on the bed, Connor very pleased with himself as he had finally made it on top. He pushed Jared down and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Jared pushed Connor up and off of him.

"Are you Okay? You want me to stop?" Connor questioned.

"No," Jared started. "I just wanted to do this!" Jared immediately pounced on Connor. Every time the two boys got like this it was always a fight for dominance, it wasn't soft and sweet like it was when Evan was there. Jared flattened his body onto Connor's so he could feel everything. Connor just rolled his eyes, secretly loving it when Jared got like this, even though Connor was normally on top. Connor pushed his body back up into Jared's, accidentally breaking the kiss because he caused him to smile.

Jared took the opportunity and started trailing down Connor's jawline, leaving marks, and stopping when he got to his tallest boyfriend's neck. After all, that's where Connor was the most sensitive. He was leaving love marks all over, causing Connor to moan, until Connor couldn't handle it anymore, grasping his boyfriends head and bringing it back up so their lips could meet again. Connor did this with so much force that their teeth clashed. They both tried to break for oxygen, suddenly realizing that they couldn't. Their faces grew redder than before. Connor looked around for Evan, noticing that he was gone.

"Evan! Connor shouted through the house. After a minute or two the door creaked open and they saw Evan's face peek in.

"What do ya need, Connor?" Evan asked, not making eye contact.

"Ev, come here. We got stuck. Help." Connor pleaded. Evan finally looked at his boyfriends, noticing they were stuck together by their braces.

"O-M gosh!" Evan laughed. "I can't believe you guys actually did that!"

"Shut up and help us, babe!" Jared whined. Evan nodded, taking out his phone to take a picture first, setting it as his lock screen. Those two were never gonna live this down.

~

Sorry that this is so short, I didn't really have any ideas.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave requests!

Anyways, have an amazing day, loves!💋💋