Perfect kiss (Kleinphy/Conman)

A/N: request for @http_going_viral
T/W: transphobic insulting, bullying

It was Jared's, or, as he had been called since birth, Jade's first day of junior year. All of the newest upperclassmen filed into their shortened first period block slightly late.

His first class was English. This year he got Mr.Miles, a teacher well known around the school for being the kindest and most adorable bookworm of a teacher to ever exist.

"Hello everyone, take your seats please." The teacher announced.

Jared slid into a desk next to one of the other friendless loser's, Connor Murphy. He couldn't say he knew Connor well, but they were very close acquaintances.

"So, since we are all going to be in this class together for the rest of the year, we are all going to do our best to at least get to know each other. When I point to you I would like you to share something about yourself with the class that you think they should know about you if they are going to be spending the rest of this year with you." Mr.Miles said. "Okay, lets start off with Lucas, Lucas, please stand up."

A short boy with red hair swept across his forehead stood up nonchalantly. "Hey everybody. I just wanna let y'all know that I go by Luke. Don't call me Lucas, I mean, seriously, you'll get your face smashed in. Thank you." And he sat back down.

"Okay, um, great. Thank you Luke." The teacher clapped his hands once, emphasizing his sentence.

The next kid stood up, and the next, all making announcements about themselves that, honestly, didn't matter too much. The order of kids had snaked its way around the room until it finally reached Connor. The tall boy stood up slowly.

"Okay, guys. I just wanna let everyone know that you can come to me if you need someone to cut your grass if ya know what I mean." (A/N:  that's a weed reference if y'all didn't know. I mean I'm from a place where weed is very common and legal so idk how y'all talk about it) the by winked lazily and sat down.

"Okay, Jade, you're next." The teacher clapped.

Jared anxiously stood up. "So I wanted to say that I never EVER go by Jade. Please call me Jared." Everyone looked at him in confusion so he straight out said it. "It's because I'm trans." He tried to ignore the dirty looks and scoffs coming from his evidently transphobic classmates.

"Okay, very good, thank you, Jared. Amanda, you're next." The class went on like that until the teacher dismissed them to their second period. Jared quickly gathered up all his things and made an effort to get quickly out of the classroom.

Despite his best efforts, he was pinned against the wall by Luke and a couple of the other popular kids.

"Hey, Jade." The boys emphasized.

"Leave me alone, Lucas." Jared threw back. This just caused Luke to push his hands harder into Jared's throat.

"We just wanted to see how you could be a guy, anyways. We can all see your boobs." One of the girls in the back commented. Jared looked down at his chest, hating those ever-growing tumors of depression.

He shook off his backpack, making it easier for  him to remove himself from the greasy grips of the school's most well-known bigots. As soon as he got himself out he didn't stop to grab anything, all he needed was his phone and his wallet and they were already in his pocket. He ran out of the classroom and down the hall, not stopping until he was in the parking lot. It turns out his four years of cross country and track running had payed off.

He sat with his knees tucked in, leaning against his car, unable to even move to unlock it and get in.

His sobs racked his body, he couldn't even hear the footsteps running over to him until it was too late. He saw black converse standing in front of him, scared to look up and see who it was.

The feet shifted slightly as their owner crouched down in front of him. Connor wiped the tears off of Jared's face, they were still flowing freely but the soft contact helped. Jared looked up.

"Hey there." Connor whispered.

"What do you want?" Jared choked out.

"Hey, Hey, shh. I'm just here to help. I know they can be dicks sometimes. If you wanna come with me to my car I think I might have something for you." Connor said. Jared thought about it. People seemed to consider Connor a pretty dangerous person so there was a considerably good chance that he was about to get murdered. On second thought, getting murdered wouldn't actually be that bad. So Jared nodded and let Connor grab his hand. He follows the taller boy all the way to the Murphy's car.

The two boys drove in silence as Connor pulled up to his driveway, Jared quickly noticed there was no one else home. Yep, this is how I die, Jared thought. He just accepted it and let Connor lead him through the front door, up the stairs, and to his room.

Connor started rifling through some drawers, making a face when he didn't find what he wanted, he made his way over the closet and started digging his way through there too. After a few minutes he finally spotted what he was looking for.

He yanked the piece of cloth out of the closet and presented it to Jared, whose face was ripe with confusion.

"It's a binder." Connor told him. Jared just stared at it, confused. "If you take off your shirt I can show you how it works.

Jared blushes but nodded. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut out of fear, but allowed Connor to wrap the binder around him. As he felt Connor remove his hands and step away he slowly opened his eye, looking down at his chest.

He stared and gasped as he noticed it was practically flat, shooting a question look at Connor.

"Why do you have this?" Jared asked, he couldn't read Connors emotion.

"It used to be mine." He said. "I don't need it anymore after I had the surgery." He lifted up his infamous black jacket and band t-shirt to show Jared the scars.

~time skip brought to you by my current mood and the fact that I have written this all in one day~

Jared let his feet dangle off the branch of the tree, using his hands to grip on tightly. In front of him he could see the Murphy house and to his left there was Connor.

Jared stared at him and, for the first time in a long time, Connor didn't shy away from the deep social interaction, instead locking eyes with the shorter boy.

They stayed like that for a minute until Connors eyes drifted off, of rather, down. Trailing to Jared's lips. The boy leaned in slowly, pressing his lips into Jared's.

It was an odd kiss. Their eyes were open most of it. It was in no way perfect. Saliva was everywhere. Connor's lips were so dry they felt like sandpaper. Both of the boys were dripping snot and tears, but, in a way, to them, it was the perfect kiss.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope y'all liked it!

I'm actually pretty proud of this one but I didn't edit it.

Anyways I'm actually pretty stressed and pissed rn so if any of y'all wanna add me on snap so we can chat (haha get it) my username is @clogger.rebel !

Anyways I'm actually pretty happy that I wrote this in one day but it's mostly because I couldn't find anything else to calm me down so yeah.

Anyways, hope you have a great day, loves💋💋