Thank You (Kleinsen)

A/N: a request for @billyboyer

Long story short, Jared was pissed.

He was just tryna chill, hanging out with his best friends, when these two hoes decided they gonna be whispering shit behind his back and not tell him?

Well, Connor and Evan could suck his dick.

Ok, rephrase that, maybe Evan could suck his dick. But, apparently he had a thing going on with Connor that nobody was tryna tell him about.

"What are you bitches whispering about now?" Jared asked, rolling his eyes.

"N-nothing." Evan stuttered, rapidly turning his whole body away from Connor, facing Jared. A deep blush invading his face.

"Mhm." Jared mumbled sarcastically. "Connor? Do you want to tell me?"

Connor looked at Evan, as if asking for permission, Evan shook his head vigorously. "No."

"Whatever, I'll leave you guys alone, you obviously don't want me here." Jared sighed.

"Evan just tell him." Connor urged.

"No!" Evan squeaked, hiding his face in his hands.

"I could tell him." Connor suggested, shrugging.

"No, Connor!" Evan opposed, jumping onto Connor in an attempt to strangle him without actually hurting him.

Connor shrugged Evan off. "I'll leave you guys alone." He hinted, winking at Evan.

The door slammed behind the tallest boy, leaving the two awkward teens alone in the room.

"Hey." Evan whispered.

"What is up with you guys today?" Jared asked.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean you didn't say a word to me until just now and I've been here for three hours." Jared said.

"Well, I-I."

"Don't tell me, you started dating Connor." He scoffed.

"Ew! No! I'm not dating Connor. I-I'm single." Evan admitted.

"Then why are you guys making me a third wheel?"

"You aren't the third wheel, if anyone was a third wheel today it was Connor."

"How so?"

"Well.."

"Yeah, I thought so. Mind telling me what you were talking about?"

"I-I was just getting ad-advice from him on-on what to d-do about m-my crush." Evan told him.

"Oh yeah? If that was true then why couldn't you just say it out loud, huh? I could've helped too."

"Y-you couldn't've." Evan whispered.

"Why not?" Jared questioned. "Who is this crush, anyways? I haven't heard a word about her."

"Him." Evan corrected.

"Excuse me?"

"I-I know yo-you heard me."

"Wait, so who is he then?" Jared asked.

"I'd r-rather not say."

"Nope. If you could spend three hours whispering about it to Connor then you can give me a one-word answer."

"It-it's you." Evan admitted, running to the bathroom and locking himself in.

Jared followed him, pounding on the door.

"Hey, Ev, can I come in?"

"No, leave me here to die." Evan sobbed.

"Aw, babe, no." Jared cooed. "Please let me in."

"Why? So you can laugh at my face?" Evan sniffled.

"No, sweetie, just let me in, okay. I promise I won't hurt you."

There was shuffling for a moment and then Jared heard a click, the door now unlocked. He made his way in, making himself comfortable in the bathtub beside Evan.

"Why would you run away?" Jared asked.

"Please go."

Jared wiped the tears off of Evans face, pressing gentle kisses to his hands, then his nose, his forehead, both cheeks, and finally, he met the blonde boys lips.

Evan gasped, eyes wide open, he made to run again.

"No, please, let me talk this time. Why are you so scared of me?"

"Well, y-you're never really nice to me. Somehow I still love you, I don't know why."

"You love me."

"N-no, I just m-meant that, um." Evan stuttered, covering his face again. Jared slowly moved Evans hands away, squeezing them tight.

"Babe, I promise I will never be mean to you ever again."

Evan nodded.

~

Connor felt his phone vibrate, a text notification popped up. It was from Jared.

CronchMaster: Thank you

Connor smiled. If he couldn't have Jared, at least his love was happy.

A/N

I hope you liked it, it took a while cause I had no idea what to do for plot.

Have a great day, loves💋💋