Bet (sincerely three)

"Do you see that new kid?" Zoe asked her brother as they walked into the High school.

"The blonde one? With the cast?" Connor questioned.

"Yep." Zoe responded. "If you can get him to be your boyfriend by the end of the month I'll give you 50 bucks."

"Wait, but what about Jared?" Connor said, skeptical.

"Double if you can get him to date both of you."

"Deal." Connor nodded, holding out his hand. They shook for the deal and turned away from each other, walking to class.

~

Connor quickly noticed that the blonde boy was in his first period English class. He was actually really cute, definitely Jared's type too. The teacher forced him to introduce himself and he said his name was Evan. The boy looked around the room, after a minute the teacher realized he didn't know where to sit.

"There's a seat for you right over there, next to Connor. Connor raise your hand." The teacher announced. Connor reluctantly raised his hand about 5 inches above the desk. "Yep that's Connor. I have a feeling you two will become good friends."

Even slid into his seat, scooting it as far away from Connor as the desk would allow.

"Hey," Connor whispered, leaning over to Evan. "I won't bite... unless you want me to." He added with a wink.

The boy blushed an insane shade of pink, but scooted closer to Connor.

"So." Connor tried again. "What do ya say? Wanna meet up after school? My place. I can order a pizza."

"Umm sure?" Evan said, making an effort not to stutter in front of the cute boy.

"Great!" Connor smiled his most flirtatious smile.

They didn't talk for the rest of class but Connor tried his best to wink at Evan every time he caught him staring.

As soon as the bell rang Connor handed Evan a slip of paper and whispered "my number". He walked out without looking back.

~

"You bet Zoe what?!" Jared screamed, slamming the door.

"Babe calm down."

"I won't calm down 'babe' you just told your sister that you're gonna get another boyfriend! You didn't even ask me!" Jared shouted, stomping around the Murphy's house. Connor just thanked God no one else was home.

"Honey you know I love you, right?"

"Well yeah" Jared huffed.

"Then why can't you trust me? Maybe you'll even like him! He is kinda cute..."

"You're digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole here, Connor." Jared warned.

"Ok ok sorry."

"Well I mean-" Jared started, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"That must be Evan, stay up here for a little while until I make him comfortable." Connor said, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Jared just sighed.

Connor jogged down the stairs and opened he door, doing his best to look suave.

"Hey there Cutie." He smiled, watching as Evan's blush grew.

"Stop" Evan whispered unconvincingly.

"Well, sweetheart, there's someone I'd like you to meet." Connor said in his calmest voice. "Is that okay with you?"

Evan nodded.

"Jared! Get down here!" The tallest boy shouted.

"Coming, Babe!" Jared bellowed. Evan looked confused, why was he calling him babe? As soon as Jared got to the bottom of the stairs he ran into Connors arms, making sure Evan knew he was his. Then Jared got a good look at Evan.

"Well fuck Con! You didn't tell me he was this cute!" Jared stage whispered. Connor just smirked.

"So..." Connor started. "I was thinking we could play a game?"

"Um, ok. What should we play?" Evan asked.

"Oh I know!" Jared jumped up. "Let's play never have I ever!"

"Okee dokee."

"Ok cool. I don't know how y'all play, but we're gonna play my way." Jared announced.

"Umm okay, what way is that?" Connor asked.

"So you have to say something that you've never done and everyone puts a finger down if they've done it."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how everyone plays it." Connor rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well, one time I played and the entire group thought that you can say something you have done and they would put down a finger after making their statement. It was really dumb." (A/N: true story, one time I played and no one else knew how to except one other girl and everyone else kept messing up)

"Okay, whatever." Connor sighed. "That work for you, Evan?"

"Yeah, sure." Evan squeaked.

"Coolio bros, I'll go first." Jared said. "Hmm lets go straight to the big stuff... never have I ever had a girlfriend." Evan was the only one to put a finger down and Jared gave Connor a look saying 'your boy might be straight'.

"Ok my turn!" Connor followed up. "Never have I ever been bisexual." Evan put another finger down, looking ashamed.

"Hey bro, no shame in that!" Jared laughed. "A little less extreme than being full on gay like me and my boy Con over here." (A/N: Not trying to be offensive to either lol my best friend is bi and I'm gay, well, lesbian but whatever) Connor blushed.

"Oh hehe" Evan chuckled, even more awkward than before if that were possible. "Well, I guess it's my turn... Never have I ever not been poly?"  Evan closed his eyes waiting for their response, to his surprise neither of them put their fingers down. Connor just gave Jared a knowing look, already preparing a text for Zoe that she better cough up 100 bucks, all he had to do was press send.

"So, it's my turn again Cuties..." Jared flirted. "Never have I ever had a crush on someone named Jared." He smirked as Connor put a finger down and glared at him, but what really shocked him was when Evan put a finger down too.

"I'm gonna take a wild fucking guess here." Connor sassed. "Never have I ever had a crush on anyone named Connor." Only one of the boys put a finger down...

It was Evan.

"Naw, I'm just playin!" Jared said, putting his finger down too.

"Well, if this means what I think it mean, then, never have I ever had a crush on anyone named Evan?" He winced, expecting the worst answer, but he watched as the other two boys both slowly put their another finger down.

"So, Ev' how would you like to be the proud owner of two new boyfriends?!" Jared imitated a game show host. Evan smiled.

Connor pressed send.

A/N:

Wow, sorry that took so long... I wasn't expecting to be so swamped with schoolwork!

Also, sorry that it's cringy, I didn't proofread it.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading... we're almost at 2K!

Well have a great day y'all.. and a great day every day until I get my next update up, knowing me it'll probably be a while.💋💋