Asexual or gaysexual (Kleinphy/Conman)

"-and I just wanted to let you know that I have a crush on you, even if you don't feel the same." Connor said. He waited for a disgusted scoff, but instead, Jared just started sobbing. Connor was utterly confused.

Jared did like Connor back, he really, really liked Connor back, but he knew Connor wouldn't like him if he knew about his secret. Not even Evan knew Jared's secret.

Connor was pretty well known in the queer community at their school, mostly because he had slept with almost every gay, bisexual, pansexual, or any sexuality guy that would be attracted to another dude. Jared wanted to go out with Connor, kiss those soft, yet chapped looking lips, cuddle with him, but there was one thing that Jared never, ever wanted to do with Connor. That one thing was sleep with him.

It never crossed Jared's mind that he could be asexual, he always thought he would be a 'normal' (a/n : so sorry, not trying to be offensive, I have nothing against being asexual, I've even questioned if I was before, I'm just trying to portray Jared's thoughts) gay teen. He had always wanted a boyfriend, he still did, he just didn't want to sleep with them. Of course, Connor, one of the sluttiest gays in the school would never want to date someone like him.

Jared desperately wanted to tell Connor that he liked him back, but the little voice in the back of his head wouldn't let him.

"I-I well" Jared stuttered, and then he promptly ran away. Really, he ran. He went as fast as his tiny legs would take him. Off the school grounds, down the block, and into the forest.

He went to the base of the tallest tree climbing higher and higher. He climbed until the entire sun shined on his face. He finally knew he had escaped, until he heard crunching underneath him.

For that one moment, Jared thought his heart had stopped. He looked down and saw it was the crunching of the fall leaves beneath someone's feet. Connor. Connor had followed him all the way out here.

The tall boy looked around, confused. He would've kept walking through the forest, had it not been for Jared's racking sobs. He looked up, finally noticing his crush sitting high above him, body crumpled together as if he was trying to imitate a piece of paper in the wastebasket.

"Jared, honey. You can come down if I can come up." Connor shouted.

Jared made no noise and no attempt at any movement, so Connor started climbing. The taller boy wiggled his way onto the branch next to Jared, making him scoot over.

"Jare, what's wrong?" Connor asked, whispering in the most soothing voice he could muster. He waited until the tears died down and Jared could finally speak.

"You won't like me." He told him.

"I just told you earlier that I did, why don't you believe me?"

"You don't know, nobody knows." Jared said.

"Then tell me." Connor tried.

"You don't want to know, trust me. You'll hate me." Jared stammered.

"There's nothing you could do that could make me hate you more than I already hate myself." Connor informed the brown-haired boy.

"Well what if I told you I was asexual?" Jared asked, trying out the new word. He had never said that out loud before, it was like he didn't want to admit that it was true.

"What if I told you I still love you?"

"What did you just say?" Jared choked.

"I said I'll still love you?"

"Y-you love me?" Jared questioned.

"Yes. Now can we please get out of this tree? I'm really scared of heights."

"Sorry." Jared apologized, starting his descent down the tree.

As soon as they reached the ground Connor let out a sigh of relief. He grabbed the shorter boy's hand.

"I already told you I love you, so what do you say? Do you love me back?" Connor asked, he would've been nervous if it weren't for the adrenaline high that came from running all the way there and climbing up the tree.

Jared didn't say anything. The two boys locked gazes. Connor closed his eyes and pursed his lips, ready for a kiss, but nothing happened.

Jared started walking, dragging Connor along with him. Connor opened his eyes again. He thought he would've been disappointed but when he looked Jared in the eye he knew the love was mutual.

Connor may have been the complete opposite of asexual, but maybe, for Jared, he could ignore that. After all, you don't just pass up a chance to be with your soulmate.

A/N:

Wow, okay. I just sat down and wrote that whole thing out in one sitting.

I hope y'all enjoy this one!

Happy first night of Hanukkah for those who celebrate it, or if you celebrate another holiday, happy holidays to you too.

It's Dec 2nd but I'm already so hyped for Christmas!

Update: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 4K READS YALL!

Have an amazing holiday season, loves!💋💋