Dare Me? (Kleinsen)

Jared walked into Connor's living room, getting a couple of claps on the back from his bros, some hugs from the girls, and a shy wave from his best friend and crush, Evan.

"Hey y'all." He announced, crashing into the couch as everyone else regained their former seats from before they had gotten up to greet him.

"We aren't really doing anything, Jare." Zoe informed him. "Just chillin, maybe pop in a movie?"

"Oh cool, works for me." He said, trying to relax but not succeeding.

"I- Um- I have to go to the bathroom." Evan mumbled.

"You don't need to ask, Ev!" Connor laughed. "This isn't school... just go."

"Oh, ok." He stuttered, blushing like a gay whose friend just announced that they have no gay friends.

As soon as Evan was out of earshot everyone turned to Jared, smirking.

"What?!" Jared asked, acting attacked.

"Really? What?" Alana teased.

"Ok whatever."

"So.. what are you gonna do? We all saw you looking at him?"

"I don't know..." Jared responded.

"Mhm" Zoe mumbled sarcastically.

"Ok. Do you guys all dare me to make out with Evan?" Jared asked.

"Literally no one dared you to do that." Connor pointed out.

"Y'all are so weird OMG I can't believe this." Jared chuckled.

"Jared, no one is making you do this." Alana stayed.

"You guys are crazy haha I can't believe this is happening."

"Jared what the hell? Stop."

"Oh well." Jared shrugged. "A dare is a dare I guess."

"ITS NOT A DARE." Zoe said, almost shouting. Jared just pretended not to hear her.

Evan chose this as the perfect moment to return from his porcelain of solitude, A.K.A Connor's bathroom.

"Heyyy Evvy..." Jared drawled, pulling his long time crush into a kiss, drunk, but only on love. 

A/N: sorry this is so short, I'm tired lol. I just remembered a meme like this I saw like a year ago that was about like ice cream but I thought of this and I thought it was pretty funny.

Hope you guys liked it!

Anyways, have a great day/night/whatever time it is where y'all live, loves! 💋💋