Advice (Kleinsen)

"Hey, Ev." Jared said, waltzing into Evan's house like he owned the place.

"Oh, hey Jared." Evan mumbled, looking back down at his laptop.

"My mom said she needs me to spend the night here. 'Work trip' or something." Jared informed him.

"Oh... good."

"Ev' cmon, talk to me." Jared urged him. "What's on your mind?"

"How do you know if someone likes you?" Evan asked.

"Oh, u-um." Jared stuttered, shocked. After all, his crush had just asked him a question about dating. If he told him the right answer Evan might catch on, but he didn't want to lie to him, either. Evan just waited.

"So, um" Jared cleared his throat, "they'll usually try to hang around you as much as possible... umm, they'll laugh at your jokes even if they suck ass. What else? Ummm they'll constantly be looking at you with 'the look'"

"What's 'the look'?" Evan questioned.

"You know it."

"No I don't?"

"You see me give it to guys all the time."

"No I don't, wait. Guys?!" Evan asked, highkey freaking out.

"Um yep. Guys. Did you not know? That's weird."

"Oh. Well I didn't know. So you're gay?"

"Um, yeah." Jared coughed out.

"That's cool. Cause, um, I'm bi." Evan told him.

"Oh."

"So, like, if I did like a guy... how would I hit on him to get him to be my boyfriend?" Evan asked, sincerely.

"I wouldn't be the best person to ask, considering I've never actually had a boyfriend."  Jared admitted.

"Well, I mean. Don't you hit on people all the time?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I guess I could give you a few pointers." Jared gave in, nervous.

"Great." Evan smiled.

"So, uhm, who is this special guy?"

"Oh, um, I don't think you know him, actually." Evan coughed.

"Oh." Jared shrugged, trying, but failing, to hide his disappointment.

"So. What pickup line would you recommend?" Evan asked, causing Jared's fake smile to grow real and wide. Jared did love cheesy pickup lines, after all.

"So are you gonna be seeing him in real life or are you planning on sliding into some DMs? Cause I can't help you if I don't know." Jared said.

"Oh, I'll be seeing him in real life." Evan clarified. Jared's heart rate sped up, that means that it's probably someone he knows... maybe even Jared. No, Jared shook the thought off. Cant catch him, gay thoughts! Besides, it was useless to get his hopes up anyway.

"So I think I'd start with some subtle pickup lines." Jared I strifes.

"Like what?" Evan asked.

"I don't know, maybe, like 'I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you' or 'Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that' or something like that. Flirty and direct."

"Ohh okay. I think I get it." Evan said.

"Okay, any other questions?"

"Yeah, um, are you from Tennessee?" Evan sputtered our, nervously.

"What? You know I've lived here my whole life." Jared questioned, confused.

"Cause you're the only ten I see." Evan muttered under his breath, barely intelligible.

"Yeah, I think that would work."

"No, Jared. Like, my lips are like skittles... so do you wanna taste the rainbow?" Evan flirted.

"Evan, you can stop now. You already know four that will work, if you need more you can come to me after you've used those four." Jared told him.

"God, Jared." Evan mumbled.

"What?" Jared defended himself.

"You're just so clueless." Evan said, grabbing the collar of Jared's shirt and pulling him in. Their lips smashed together. Jared sat there in shock for an awkward portion of it, causing Evan to pull away, but before the kiss was broken Jared pulled the blonde boy back. Their lips continued to dance against each other.

When the two boys finally had to break for oxygen they were panting, faces completely red.

"Oh." Was all that came out of Jared's mouth.

A/N: so I just came up with this idea and I really like it so I hope y'all like it too.

Woah, I just realized how much kleinsen I've been doing, sorry guys.

Also... thank you so much for 3K!!! (We are a little past it now, about 3.22K because of how long this took me to write)

Anyways, have a great day, loves💋💋