Cramps.. (kleinphy/conman)

A request for @MagicallyMadFanfic! (FTM!Connor)
T/W: !!gender dysphoria!!

Jared walked into first period, excited to see his boyfriend Connor. He sat down and waited for Connor to show up until the teacher started class, Connor was usually a few minutes late so Jared wasn't concerned. Jared did start to get concerned, however, when there was only half an hour left in class and Connor still hadn't shown up. So he pulled out his phone and texted him.

Me(Jared): hey ConCon everything ok? Where r u?

ConCon/bae: ya, I'm at home

Me: what's wrong?

ConCon/Bae: stuff. If you know what I mean.

Jared was confused, he had absolutely no idea what "stuff" meant. Connor usually told him if he did something wrong. He couldn't have done anything wrong, the only thing he and Connor had done this week was go to the movies, Connor couldn't possibly be pissed about that, could he?

Me: ?

ConCon/Bae: cramps...

Cramps? What? Did he eat too much and then not wait an hour before going swimming - oh. Those cramps. As soon as first period was over Jared left the halls and hopped in his car, stopping at the Walgreens between the school and Connor's house. He ran in, grabbed a couple chocolate bars, a gallon of ice cream, some pain medicine, and some feminine things (not that Connor was at all feminine).

He pulled up in the driveway, knowing that no one would be home but Connor at this time of day, and that Connor always kept the door unlocked when he was home alone. Jared wasn't always the nicest, but when it came to Connor, he tried his hardest.

"Hey, Con, baby, I'm here!" Jared called, not knowing where in the house Connor would be. He found his boyfriend sprawled put on the couch almost immediately.

"Jared!" Connor yelped in surprise. "I didn't know you were coming." He raced to cover his chest with a blanket because he wasn't wearing a binder, rolling so that he was facing into the couch.

"Honey, you're fine. Just chill out how you're comfy. You're perfect, I love you. Also, I stopped at Walgreens and I got you some stuff." Jared said, sitting down next to his boyfriend and rubbing his back.

"I just- don't like it when this" Connor gestured to his crotch, "happens. It just reminds me of how I'll never be a boy."

"Honey! Connor! You can't think like that! You're, like the most amazing, perfect, manliest boyfriend ever! If there was one of us that was considered more girly it would be me."

"Jared?" Connor whispered, finally rolling over to face Jared.

"Yeah?"

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Never." Jared joked. "I think you should tell me again just to make sure." Connor chuckled.

"You know I love you."

"Not as much as I love love you, babe! Anyways, I'm here for you. What do you need? I bought pain meds, chocolate, ice cream, and pads and tampons. I didn't know which one you liked so I bought a couple different kinds." Jared explained.

"Okay I wasn't going to ask but I think I'll need to take you up on that ice cream offer."

"Great, I'll bring the meds and some hot tea too. All the other stuff will be in the bathroom." Jared said as he walked throughout the house, making the tea, putting stuff away, and bringing Connor the things he wanted. Once Connor was all settled in and had taken the meds, Jared scooted in on the couch next to Connor.

"Oh yeah. One more thing that I need." Connor started.

"What is it?" Jared asked.

"Cuddles!" Connor practically shouted, holding his arms out for Jared to hug him.

"You know I love cuddling you." Jared started, "you know what else I love doing." Connor cocked an eyebrow.

"This!" Jared exclaimed, shoving his face against Connor's, kissing his lips, then his cheek. Jared continued trailing down and leaving hickeys as Connor giggled. Jared finally stopped kissing when he got to Connor's neck.

"Oh c'mon Jared!" Connor whined, though Jared knew he was perfectly happy with this. "I can't have my parents coming home and seeing me with hickeys all over my neck!"

"Okay..." Jared rested his head against Connor's and, after finishing their ice cream, the two fell peacefully asleep.

Despite Connor's protests, though, his family did show up to see him and Jared smuggled on the couch, with Connor covered in hickeys, and they had the pictures to prove it.

~

Sorry that was kinda short, I just thought it should be cute and fluffy, I hope you liked it, though!

Also, if there are any more requests that anyone has I would be happy to see them!

Have a great day!💋💋