Cold (sincerely three)

Evan was hanging out with one of his boyfriends. Their other boyfriend was busy doing homework or something. They were watching TV in Connor's living room, but Zoe was home too and she decided to open all of the windows, even though it was fall. 'Fresh air is good for your brain' or something the boys found absurd. Connor seemed fine, seeing as he was wearing the black hoodie he always wore.

"Connor?" Evan squeaked.

"Yes, Hun?" Connor responded.

"I'm cold." He said, shivering. Connor immediately started shrugging off his signature hoodie, draping it across Evan.

"Better?" Connor asked. Evan nodded, snuggling up.

"I love you, Con."

"I love you too, Ev."

~

A few days later Evan was at his other boyfriend, Jared's house. He was relaxing on the beanbag chair while Jared did something on his laptop. Unfortunately, the beanbag was placed right under the air vent, which Jared had on annoyingly cold. He looked over and saw that Jared was wearing a jacket. He had an idea.

"Jared?" Evan pleaded.

"What?" Jared asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Im really, really cold."

"Okay?"

"You're wearing a jacket." Evan pointed out, clearly hinting at what he wanted.

"Yeah. It's cause I'm cold too, bitch. Get your own jacket."

"Love you too, Jared." Evan rolled his eyes.

Sorry it was so short, I just had this idea and I thought it was funny and there wasn't really a way to make it much longer.

Anyways, here's your second update today because school starts soon so I probably won't be writing that much then.

Have a great day, loves💋💋