School is Hell (Sincerely, Three)

A request for @CrabPeopleExsist lol I've been getting so many requests this weekend

T/W: homophobia, death

Evan sniffled, trying his darned best to conceal the snot pouring out of his nose. His boyfriends, Connor and Jared looked at him.

"Babe," Connor sighed. "Just admit it, you're getting sick."

"No I'm not." Evan huffed, his voice nasally due to congestion.

"Sure, Ev." Connor teased, scooting over and wrapping himself around the blonde to comfort him.

Jared got off the couch, wandering over to the kitchen, Heidi wasn't home so he was the one who needed to cook. He heated up some soup in he microwave, pouring a bowl for Evan and bringing him some hot tea too. He placed them on a tray and brought it back to the living room.

What he saw was a pile of boyfriends and a lot of kissing.

"Ugh, Connor!" Jared complained. "You can't kiss him! He's sick!"

"Whatever." Connor shrugged, going back to kissing him.

"Okay, well, I mean. I'm not gonna take care of you if you get sick cause of this."  The cronchiest boyfriend threatened. Connor just shrugged.

"C'mon Ev, lets get you to bed." Jared decided. Evan huffed.

"Hey! What about me?" Connor whined.

"We will sleep on the couch." Jared told him. "We have school tomorrow."

"No~" Evan pleaded.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not gonna be a meanie like our Jare-bear over here." Connor cooed.

The tallest boy picked their blonde up and carried him to Evan's bedroom, which basically belonged to all three of them by now, Connor and Jared hardly slept at their own houses anymore.

Begrudgingly, Jared followed his two boyfriends.

Connor lifted up the covers and gently set Evan down on the bed, crawling in after him. Jared just shook his head at the two, tucking them in. He knew that Connor was going to be sick by morning.

He handed Evan the food, pushing his hair back and pecking him on the forehead. He pressed another kiss to Connor's cheek and wished them goodnight, heading to the living room.

Jared got himself settled on the couch, almost asleep when Heidi arrived home.

"Oh no, Jared." Heidi attempted to sympathize. "Are you in a fight with them?" Jared laughed.

"No, not at all. Evan's just sick. Connor didn't care but we can't all three miss school tomorrow."

Heidi let out a relieved sigh. "Thank God you're here to take care of my boys."

Jared raised his eyebrows, daring her to challenge him. "Actually, I believe they're my boys." He corrected her.

"I-, well, I suppose you are correct."

"Now, please." Jared urged her. "Get some sleep."

He watched as she got to her bedroom, he was finally able to go to sleep.

~

Jared woke up to his six am alarm, like he always does on Monday's. He groaned, rolling off the couch. His back hurt a lot, but he supposed it would hurt more if he had ended up sharing the couch with Connor.