Gay fanfic (kleinphy/conman)

"Hey Con." Jared said, throwing his stuff inside the front door and immediately collapsing on his bed friend's couch.

"Hey dude." Connor responded, not looking up from his phone. Jared inched over to Connor on the couch until his head was on the taller boys lap, causing the boy to have absolutely no way to ignore him. "Ugh. What do you want? I'm reading." Connor complained

"I want you to pay attention to me. Plus, I don't see a book in your hands, so..." Jared teased.

"It's called wattpad, you dumb fuck." Connor played, holding in his laughter.

"Okay... well what do you read on this so called 'wattpad'?" Jared asked, teasing.

"Mostly gay fanfics if I'm being honest." Connor said, getting straight (gay) to the point. Jared blushed.

"Oooh. Is this a sign that my best friend is gay?" Jared mused.

"I don't know, it might be, considering I am." Connor shrugged nonchalantly. Jared almost spit out his drink, except he wasn't drinking anything, but, he could assure you, if there was a drink in his mouth it would've been on Connor's shirt in two seconds flat.

"Oh I-I um I didn't know that." Jared stuttered.

"Yeah. I know."

"Well..." Jared tried to change the topic. "Do you wanna play questions?" (A/N Idk if it's a real game but I play it all the time with my friends so...)

"What?" Connor asked.

"Questions. It's like 20 questions but you can ask as many questions as you want but we take turns. It's also kinda like truth or truth, I guess." Jared explained.

"Sure, whatever." Connor gave in, turning his phone off and finally shifting all his attention to Jared.

"I'll go first then, I guess. Ok... how did you figure out you were gay?"

"Ok so one of my pretty good friends was talking to me a while back and then I realized he was actually, like, really hot." Connor admitted

"Ooh which friend was it? Do I know him?" Jared asked excitedly.

"Hey. It's my turn now." Connor interrupted. "Since you now know that I'm gay,what's your sexuality?" Jared blushed, even though his plan for this game was to let Connor know about all that, he wasn't really as ready as he had thought he was.

"Oh, um. I'm gay too?"

"Is that a question?" Connor teased.

"No. I'm gay. Hella gay. Really super extra hella gay." Jared assured.

"Ok then." Connor blushed. "Good to know."

"My turn! Who's your super-extra-hot gay crush?" Jared asked.

"Well, ummmm."

"Are you stalling?"

"No! I'm just- thinking."

"Uh huh." Jared questioned Connor.

"Ugh. Fine."

"You still haven't answered... times a ticking."

"I'msosorrypleasedonthatemebutitsyou!" Connor rushed.

"What was that?" Jared asked, highly confused.

"I said it's you!" Connor shouted out of embarrassment.

"Haha very funny." Jared rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think it's a joke? It's not a joke."

"It's quite simple, it's pretty unlikely that two best friends both have a crush on each other."

"It's not that unlikely. Wait. Both?" Connor asked, shocked.

"Well, ya. It's pretty obvious. You probably realized I had a crush on you and decided to mess with me. Just so you know, it's not cool."

"No, really, Jared. That's not what happened. Please believe me." Connor pleaded.

Jared didn't say anything for a moment. He sat up in shock, apparently processing everything that just happened. Connor was about to get up when his best friend (and crush) grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and pulled him down, leaning up to kiss him. Their lips met forcefully. Connor's eyes were still open, not really realizing what was happening. Jared noticed that Connor want kissing back, so he immediately broke the kiss.

"I-I'm so so sorry! I just thought- maybe, because you said you like me." Jared rapidly apologized.

Connor bent down and gently pressed his lips on Jared's, his eyes closed this time. Jared kissed back. The kiss quickly deepened, like most kisses between horny teenagers who just found out their crush likes them back.

"Wow." Connor breathed. "I thought that was something that only happened in gay fanfics."

"Maybe this is a gay fanfic." Jared joked.

"Haha really funny. But that's not what we need to be talking about right now. What we should be talking about is - will you be my boyfriend now?"

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend now."

A/N thank you so, so much if you've read this far! I'm pretty proud of this one, especially since it's my first fourth wall-breaking fic.

Anyways..
ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REQUEST!!!!!!!!

Have an amahzing day, loves!💋💋