Well~ (Sincerely Three)

A/N: very slightly inspired by a part in "making Nico happy" on archive of our own by MelChan1003 . It's like my favorite fanfic ever so shoutout to the author! (Y'all should go read it, it's PJO/HoO)

Jared was hanging out with his best friend, Evan. Well, best friend and crush. Oh yeah, Evan's boyfriend, Connor, was there too.

Jared rolled his eyes. Connor could fuck off, but he made Evan happy so it was what it was. He wouldn't force Evan to have a birthday sleepover without his boyfriend, after all.

Connor and Evan were snuggling on one side of the living room floor, Jared lay next to them. They didn't want to leave Jared out by sleeping on the bed.

Jared sighed as he watched Connor drift off, a mask of sullen slumber draping across his face.

Jared broke out of his trance when he heard Evan suck in a sharp breath and sit up. Jared assumed that Evan thought he was asleep because he tossed off the blankets and slipped on his jacket. He pulled open the front door and left, leaving Jared confused in his dust.

Jared thought about waking Connor but he knew the 'edgy' teen hadn't slept in a while.

He left Connor to rest and chased after Evan.

When he finally caught up with the blonde they were at the park, Evan's favorite park. So many trees. He watched as Evan settled in under one of the tallest ones.

"Evan." Jared breathed.

Evan sniffled and shot his head up, trying to hide his tears from Jared.

"Spare me the acting, Ev', tell me what's wrong." Jared pleaded.

Evan shook his head in refusal. He wasn't going to complain about his terrible nightmares to Jared, he definitely wasn't going to tell him what caused them.

Evan felt the panic attack coming, but just because he felt it coming didn't mean he could stop it.

"Shh-sh-shhhh" Jared shushed him. "You're okay. I've got you."

Jared pressed a kiss to each of Evan's hands. The way that a small smile pushed its way through the sobbing boy's tears encouraged Jared to keep going.

He let his lips grace Evan's forehead, cheeks, eyes, and nose. Evan hummed in response. Then Jared kissed him on the lips.

Evan kissed back, their bodies leaning into each other. Jared closed his eyes.

"Mhh, Evan." He moaned.

And that's when Evan let it slip. "Jared."

The boys pulled back almost immediately.

"Oh, God. Why did I do that? What about Connor? Oh my God. No! He'll hate me. He'll hate you. Oh, good Lord!" Evan panicked.

"Evan, shh. Calm down. I'll take care of it." Jared assured him. Evan nodded.

~

"Connor." Jared said, pulling Connor off to the hallway.

"What?" The tallest boy asked, still groggy from waking up at one in the morning just to find his boyfriend missing.

"I just wanted to tell you." He breathed in, "I kinda, maybe, sorta kissed Evan."

"What?"

"I kissed him, I kissed your boyfriend. I'm sorry. He was just so sad, and-" Connor cut him off.

"It's fine."

"Excuse me?"

"I told you it's fine. I know you care about him, and I know you didn't do it to hurt us so I don't really care."

Jared didn't know how to respond.

"I mean, like, on the mouth." Jared elaborated.

"Mhm. He's a good kisser, isn't he?"

"Well obviously," Jared admitted. "But why aren't you mad at me?"

Evan finally came out into the hallway, a nervous look on his face. "Please don't hurt Jared! It was my fault!" He pleaded with Connor, until he realized there was no need.

"I'm not gonna beat him up sweetie." Connor assured him.

"W-why not?" Evan questioned.

"I just don't care that he kissed you. I would've liked to have been there. Maybe gotten a little kiss too, but it's fine with me." The black-haired boy shrugged.

"A kiss?" Jared played. "I mean I guess I could give you one."

Jared closed his eyes with his hearty laugh, but opened them to find Connor with pursed lips and closed eyes.

"Wait, what?" Jared asked, shocked. Connor pulled back.

"You said you'd give me a kiss?"

"I was joking." Jared deadpanned.

"Oh." Was all Connor said.

"Am I third wheeling?" Evan asked, pulling himself away and reaching for the nearest door.

"Nope!" Both boys exclaimed.

"Well, um, Jared. If I were you I'd just give Connor that kiss because he's looking at you like he's getting it either way." Evan warmed the chubby boy. (A/N No offense to Will Roland I honestly love him)

Jared looked at Connor and realized just how right Evan was.

"Woahhh, there buddy. Hold your horses. I wasn't expecting you to actually agree to a kiss."

"Well, get on with it. I don't have all night, if my watch is correct it is two thirty-seven am and I am tired as fu- "

"Ok I get it!" Jared shouted.

Connor smiled at the reaction, leaning down to reach the shorter boy's face. It was different than kissing Evan, Jared's lips were rougher, plumper, and a lot less delicate, but this didn't mean that the boys didn't enjoy it.

Their breathing was heavy.

Jared and Connor glanced at Evan, checking to see if he was okay with it. They caught the blonde with dilated pupils and a blush.

"Well~" Jared laughed. "Somebody enjoyed that."

A/N:

Wow it took me a while to write that one. Hope y'all enjoyed.

Also, thanks so much for 8k! Thanks so much to each and every one of you and especially those of you who vote and comment!

Have a great day, loves💋💋