Im Breaking Down (Kleinsen)

A request for SmolCrazyBean ! I hope you like it! Sorry it took so long.

T/W: breakdown

Evan sat alone in his room, missing his best friend (and crush...). He wanted to text, call, email, or anything with Jared, but he knew he couldn't. It had been about a month since the two boys had had their big fight. He was actually starting to get really worried about the boy, he hadn't been at school much and Evan hadn't heard from him at all.

Since it was a Saturday and he wasn't doing anything else, Evan decided that he could spare the time to run down to Jared's house and check on him, maybe apologizing along the way. He grabbed his phone off of the charger and stuffed it in his pocket, rushing out the door.

Jared's house was relatively close to Evan's, so it didn't take him that long to get there. Evan knew that Jared probably wouldn't open the door if he knew it was him, so he tried the door handle. Sure enough, it was unlocked. Evan carefully tiptoed in and up the stairs to Jared's room, slowly pulling the door open.

He expected the shorter boy to be sleeping or looking at memes, instead, he was collapsed on his bed, sobbing. Evan loudly knocked on the wall to make his presence known, causing Jared to look up at him. Evan thought he might be able to make him feel better, but he just started sobbing more.

Evan rushed over to the bed, pulling Jared into his arms. He'd known Jared long enough to know that he likes it when Evan hugged him while he was crying.

"Evan..." Jared choked out.

"Shhh, shh. Just wait until you can say it." Evan cooed, rubbing his crush's back. Jared nodded in agreement. The two boys sat there, the only sounds being Jared's crying and sniffling, and the hum of his laptop that was sat on the bedside table.

(Holy shît I just noticed a security camera in my room that wasn't there before. I've done shît in here. Please inform me how to cancel my life)

(Okay it's been a couple days and my parents haven't said anything so I think I'm good.)

"Evan, I'm-I'm sorry.." Jared sniffed, wiping the last of the tears away.

"I am too. That's why I'm here." Evan forced a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Really. I'm really sorry. I just wanna be your friend again. That whole 'family friends' thing, I don't want that. I want you to be my best friend again." Jared admitted.

"Yeah. I definitely want to be more than family-friends." Evan agreed. "A lot more..." Evan added under his breath, except Jared heard him.

"Wait... what?" Jared shot up.

"W-what are you t-alking ab-bout?" Evan started stuttering, nervous.

"A lot more? Does that mean what I think it means?" Jared asked.

"That depends... what do you think it means?"

"Ummm, this." Jared said. Evan was confused at first, until Jared smashed his lips onto his. Evan was shocked at first, he didn't even kiss back. He wasn't sure he knew how to kiss. He didn't want to mess anything up with Jared.

"Ok." Jared sighed. "I'm guessing that's a no."

"No! No. It's just that I, Umm, wasn't really expecting that, so, Umm, Yeah..."

"Ohh.." Jared said, his face lighting up slightly. "So, hypothetically, if I were to do it again, what would you do?"

"I don't know, why don't you test it out and see." Evan teased.

And he did. Jared leaned in slowly, catching Evan's lips in his. They moved, somehow, in perfect synch. For a minute, it was just Evan and Jared. Jared and Evan. Forever.

And oxygen. They both realized at the same time, they also needed oxygen. The two boys broke apart, reluctantly.

"Does this mean you accept my apology?" Jared asked.

"Of course, you're so silly." Evan played

"So, we're friends again?"

"Well... I wasn't really thinking friends..."

"Evan? Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Jared teased him, though he was dead serious.

"Maybe?" Evan's voice cracked. "Yes! I mean yes."

"Sounds good to me, Acorn." They laughed together, for the first time in over a month, and it was glorious.

~

"Hey Evan! And who's this?" Heidi greeted, looking at the back of the boys heads as they watched something on the tv. Jared turned around and Heidi was almost shocked.

"Oh. Jared! Well it's good to see you again, sweetheart. I'm so glad you guys are friends again!" She exclaimed. Both boys giggled, shooting each other a glance.

"Oh, now what is it?" Heidi asked, partially teasing, but also partially concerned.

"Well, Mom, there's something Jared wanted to tell you." Evan announced.

"Me?" Jared hissed. "Do you want me to be removed from this house permanently? Who knows how she'll react?"

"Jare, it's gonna be fine." Evan assured.

"Yeah, Honey. I can promise that, as long as you aren't hurting Evy, I'll be totally fine." Heidi smiled.

"Okay... well I'm Evan's boyfriend now." Jared said, wrapping his arms around the blond boy. Heidi was shocked for a moment but then she pulled out her phone.

"Okay, boys! Smile for the Camera!"

A/N: kinda short and probably really bad, but I wanted to update before I leave for California for about a week to nine days because I won't be able to update while I'm there. Plus, this was taking long enough anyways. Kleinphy requests happen much more.

Remember, I'm always happy to get requests!!!!!

Hope y'all enjoy the update!💋💋