Your boy? (Kleinphy/Conman) (zolana)

"Hey Connor, Zoe! What do you think of my new shirt?" Jared asked, running up to the Murphy siblings in the hallway of their school.

"It's pretty cool." Zoe remarked nonchalantly.

"You look cute! Er- I mean, it looks cute." Connor managed to stutter out, blushing like a mad man.

"Thanks guys, I just needed to make sure. I have a robotics meeting today and I wanna look sharp. I gotta go now, I'll see y'all later." Jared told them, walking away. As soon as Jared was out of sight Zoe nudged her taller brother.

"Oh my god! You like him!" She teased, snorting.

"Leave me alone." Connor said, redder than before. Zoe laughed.

"Oh my god, I totally ship you two."

"Shut up. I gotta go to class, meet me at my car after last period and I'll consider driving you home. You might just have to walk for that, though." Connor warned dangerously, but Zoe knew he was joking.

~

"I was thinking that I'd invite the people over since Mom and Dad won't be home tonight." Zoe suggested as she opened the passenger door to her brothers car. "Ya know, Evan, Alana, Jared." Connors face grew red when she mentioned Jared, just as Zoe had suspected.

"That's cool with me." Connor said, trying his hardest to act unperturbed, though Zoe could see right through his act.

Zoe shot their three friends a text, getting their responses almost immediately.

Ev- sounds good to me, I'll text my mom. Be there around four.

Alana- cool. C ya In a bit

Jared- Okie Dokie Zozo , will Con be there? Wait nvm that's a stupid question, he lives there. K I'll be there.

After responding to all of them with a quick 'okay' she shoved her phone back into her pocket.

"They're all coming." Zoe announced to her brother.

"Damn, Okay. I guess I'll just drive us all down to McDonald's once people start getting hungry." Connor decided.

"No way!" Zoe protested. "Then your breath will stink when you kiss Jared."

"I'm not gonna kiss Jared!"

"I just want Chinese, Okay?"

"Ugh, fine." Connor grumbled, giving up.

They spent the rest of the drive home in silence, Connor quickly pulling into the driveway and running up to the front door as if it were a race. Both siblings scrambled up to their rooms to tidy, mostly just throwing things in the closet. They were barely finished getting ready when they heard the doorbell ring.

Zoe and Connor both raced to get it, swinging the door open to find Evan, here at exactly four o'clock. It was just like him to be there at the exact time he said he would. It wasn't long before the other two filtered in, relaxing on the couches and on the lounge chairs. Connor blushed as Jared spread out, resting his head right on Connor's lap.

"What do you guys wanna do? Its too early for dinner" Connor announced, slightly uncomfortable.

"We should play a game" Alana suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, 'Lana! How about, hmm," Zoe started, pretending to ponder, though her brother knew exactly what she was going to suggest. "Truth or dare?" Alana, Evan, and Jared nodded in agreement as her brother shot her a knowing glare.

"Who wants to go first?" Zoe questioned.

"I will!" Jared shouted, eyeing Alana. "Alana, truth or dare."