Car Insurance (Kleinsen)

Jared took a deep breath as he glanced at his crush, Evan, who was seated underneath a tree across the courtyard from him. He couldn't pull his eyes from the gorgeous boy, everything about him was perfect, the shine of his hair, the gleam in his eyes, the adorable way he moved his hands. He was like crack for Jared, a crack that Jared couldn't have.

Jared stood up from his placement on the concrete steps of the school and took a deep breath in, making his way over to the blonde boy.

"Hey... I was wondering if you maybe wanted to talk to me somewhere away from all this." Jared suggested, motioning at all the chaos in the school's courtyard during lunch. Evan silently nodded and allowed Jared to lead him towards one of the edges of the area that not even the stoners hung out in.

Neither could tell it was happening to the other, but both boys had heart rates that could probably meet the requirements to get into the Guinness World Record Book.

"So..." Jared started, mostly stalling to see if he could actually go through with this and survive.

"Yeah?" Evan questioned, getting gradually more nervous as he felt the heat rise in his cheeks.

"I was wondering... would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jared choked out.

"Wh-what?" The taller boy stuttered.

"You know, for car insurance reasons I mean." Jared attempted to cover it up. Evan's heart seemed to fall in his chest as those two seeded words filled his ears once again. He knew he should've expected it.

"Oh. Yeah, obviously." Evans face fell as he said it out loud. The only person there that felt sadder than him in that moment was Jared, because Evan had actually believed it once again.

A/N: Just a quick one, sorry it was so short, break just ended and now it's the Christmas rush to get everything done for school so I'm pretty busy.

I want to try out for the musical and if I get in that will be about 10 hours a week (we are doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat) but my parents might not let me, we will see.

Anyways, sorry for the long authors notes all the time.

Hope y'all have a great day, loves💋💋