2. No bad press

2. No bad press

Calum

"Man!" Ashton shouted at random, making us all jump slightly. "I cannot wait for this record to drop." 

We were currently lounging around our house, waiting for our management team to come over for an important meeting regarding our new album

We were currently lounging around our house, waiting for our management team to come over for an important meeting regarding our new album. This was a moment we were all waiting for.

These past two years had been difficult for me ever since the incident. I've poured my heart and soul into this album with the boys. 

Ever since the incident I felt like I've changed and not necessarily in a good way. The boys have said it themselves. They always say stuff like "you're not the Calum we used to know," or "I really wish you wouldn't be such a dick." I don't know I guess just ever since it's happened I've stopped letting everyone in and put up walls around myself, even for the boys.

I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore and for that I couldn't help but become bitter and cold and I hated myself for it but I couldn't turn back now otherwise I'd let all the feelings and bad memories back in. The only time I feel myself again is when I'm writing, playing and listening to music. Which is why at this moment in time I was able to be myself.

We all looked up from our phones and shared sheepish smiles with each other. "Which do you think will be most popular?" Michael asked.

"Obviously it will be Youngblood," Luke smirked. He always was the charmer of the band with his incredible vocals and looks that teenaged girls drooled about. He also chose that song as it was currently number one and it had only been out a week. It was already doing better than Want You Back. Luke kept bragging saying it was only because he was singing, he was joking of course but sometimes I think he isn't.

"I personally think it will be Valentine, my guitar on that is epic," Michael said playing the chords on his guitar that he had on his lap.

"Nah, I bet it will be if walls could talk." Ashton folded his arms looking smug.

Michael nodded, "Oh good point, because that's the only one you sing on and you know what the fam are like whenever you sing." Michael said in amusement.