15. This is...tense

Sophia

It had been a few days since my conversation with Ashton and I had been given some time off as had the boys since their album was launching tomorrow. We had a few days until the next few days were going to be jam packed with interviews, meet and greets etc. 

I had decided to spend my day pre-recording a load of covers for my Youtube channel since I had literally not had a second to breathe I'd been that busy. I had recorded 6 covers so one a week has me covered for the next 6 weeks at least. I will just edit them before I upload since all I'm doing is singing, I only need an intro and outro.

I uploaded the first one and it was a cover of Youngblood which I know had been requested a lot and I had decided to do a slowed down, acoustic version which matched my vibe a bit more. A lot of my fans still have no idea about this partnership I've got with Calum and I'm still undecided whether to tell them officially or not. I've spoken to Chris about it and he has said it's fine but I'm just still unsure. 

Chris said Calum should be in the video with me which would be an impossible task right now since I'm not talking to him, since I found out what he did, or what he supposedly did.

I suppose I should talk to him. Find out the real story, maybe I could call him and see if he wants to meet up. Except that's impossible as I don't have his number. I do however have his address for some reason. I've never been to his place, I was given it as we were meant to meet there one time for a studio session but it got cancelled because he was too hungover.

Maybe I I could go to his house? Would that be weird. What if he wasn't there, or he was with someone? But I had to meet him and sort this bad blood before the interviews and album release otherwise it would be so awkward.

I needed the full story. Why is Calum the way he is?

***

An hour or so later I was stood outside Calum's estate. And I suddenly felt like I was back to the other night at the party, stuck with no where to go. How on earth was I going to explain to the security guard what I was doing here. 

Surely Chris should have given me some sort of pass to allow me access to his estate since I was practically living alongside him.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The officer asked, leaning lazily from the window of his little booth.

Well here goes. I sucked in a large amount of air, "Okay-basically-my-name-is-sophia-jensen-and-i'm-here-to-see-calum-hood-but-you-see-the-problem-is-is-that-i-don't-have-a-pass-to-let-me-in-and-it's-an-emergency-so-pretty-please-will-you-let-me-in." I gasped for air, after speaking probably a bit too quickly that he probably didn't even understand a word I was saying.

The security guy chuckled...wait he actually chuckled? "What did you say your name was again and who are you here to see?" 

I bit my lip, "Um Sophia Jensen to see Calum Hood...?"

"You sure about that?" His tone became more serious and I honestly didn't know how to respond, "relax, I'm kidding with you, wow, you kids really need to lighten up." He paused to look on his computer, "here we are Sophia, do you have some ID?"

It took me a second to realise what he had just set, he was actually gonna let me in? Had Chris had my name added to the list or something? I pulled my bag from my shoulder and shoved my hand in trying to dig around for my passport. I had it on me as we had only travelled recently and I'd been using it for paperwork with Chris. I pulled it out and handed it to the guard. He quickly scanned over it and handed it back, "no problem, enjoy your visit, maybe you'll last longer than the others." He laughed.