27. Finally

Sophia

 For once I would love to have a lie in on my days off. Because lately there seems to be a patter occurring. But when my door opened this morning flooding the light into my bedroom, I was expecting to see Hattie, not Calum Hood.

Calum

I pulled to a stop outside the block of apartments where Sophia lived and climbed out of the car. I walked round to the passenger seat and opened the door. I grabbed the flowers that Ashton had picked out and closed the door.

They were a big bouquet of yellow roses, apparently they mean congratulations. And these were definitely needed. I locked the car and headed to her building.

I then spotted the buzzer on the door and completely froze. I had no clue which was hers.

I scanned the list, and was unexpected to find 'The Jensen's' was the penthouse. What did her parents do? I couldn't remember if she had told me or not. Man I really didn't know much about her, but I wanted that to change. I pressed the buzzer and waited for a response.

"Who is it?" A male called.

"Flower delivery." I said and the door unlocked.

When I reached the top floor the door was already open, and there was a guy stood there, arms in his pockets looking directly at me.

Who the hells is this dude?

"So you're this Calum Hood then?" He raised a brow. He had dark brown hair that curled tightly and familiar brown eyes.

"Yeah and who are you?" I snapped. I instantly regretted the tone that came out of my mouth.

He laughed slightly, "I'm Sophia's older brother."

Ah shit, I should have definitely been more friendly. Again I couldn't even remember if she even mentioned that she had a brother. "Yeah I knew that..." I thought I looked intimidating but somehow this guy was taller than me and the look on his face made me want to rethink my whole life choices. "Look bro, I just came here to give these to Sophia, she really deserves them." I said.

"You're right she does, but she doesn't deserve you. So I'm saying this once, if you ever hurt my sister you'll regret it big time. I know exactly what your type are like so you only have one chance, don't fuck it up." He said, at the same time his voice remained monotone.

"Fine." I said bluntly.

"Miles who is it?" A young boy said appearing at the door, "Hey you're Sophia's fake boyfriend!" Let me guess another sibling. "Come in! She's still in bed but you can wake her up." 

Miles and I made eye contact as I stepped inside, when we parted I rolled my eyes.  I took in the apartment and it looked like something that belonged in the Hollywood Hills, it was incredible. I followed the kid down a hall and he pointed me to her door.

I knocked slightly but didn't get a response. So I decided to open the door.

"Ugh Hattie would you shut that damn door, it's like seven." She groaned and I felt my mouth curling into a smile.

"Actually it's like nine."

"Miles go away." She said in a quiet mumble.

The sight in front of me was adorable. Sophia was curled into a ball under the sheets, her mouth was open slightly and her long hair was spread across her face. How on earth had she just fallen back asleep. I chuckled slightly.

I decided to walk towards her and place the flowers on her night stand. I crouched down and brushed the hair out of her face. Her eyes opened sleepily. She frowned when her eyes met mine.