28. How old are we again?

Sophia

So yesterday happened. 

Calum and I had our first kiss and let me just say, it's all I've thought about since. Nothing else really happened, we had that make-out session but after that we decided to actually film the video we had said we were gonna do for my channel. We filmed a short clip filling everyone in on what was happening and then we filmed a cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

Whilst editing the video I couldn't help but smile, seeing us together in a way that wasn't shouting or being annoyed at each other filled me with so much joy. We both looked so happy in the video.

I had just finished publishing the video when I got a text off Ashton.

Ash: We have a surprise! Meet at the studio ASAP! 

I wonder what that was about, I didn't question it though, luckily I had already done my hair and makeup and got dressed earlier so I was pretty much ready to go. The only thing left to do was find a lift to the studio. Damn it I really hated that I couldn't drive the rental car here.

I sent Hattie a text asking if she didn't mind taking me and she said it wasn't a problem. 

I met her outside her little black mini and we drove down to the studios.

We pulled into the parking lot to find a small group of people. Ashton was there with a girl I recognised as Maya, Michael was with a pretty pink haired girl who I believed was Crystal and then there was Calum and Luke. 

I looked at Hattie with confusion. When Luke noticed Hattie's car pull up his face lit up and so did Hattie's.

"Is there something going on with you two?" I smirked as Luke walked over to the car. 

She grinned sheepishly and rolled down her window. Luke leant against the car.

"Come on, get out." He smiled.

"What, both of us?" Hattie asked.

"Yes! Come on we're leaving now!" He said opening Hattie's door. We shot each other a sheepish grin and quickly unbuckled our seatbelts, climbing out the car. 

I shut the door and locked eyes with Calum, he smiled softly and started to walk towards me. 

We met halfway. "Hey." I smiled.

He put his hands in his pockets. "Hey." 

"What's happening?" I asked referring to everyone and the mini bus that I had noticed was there.

"We're taking a trip. Come on," he said as he led me to the mini bus, he opened the passenger door and encouraged me to climb in. I grinned and hopped in as he got in the drivers seat. 

"Come on guys get your asses on this damn bus!" He shouted and everyone started to climb in.

I turned back to see Hattie had taken a seat next to Luke and we both smiled at each other. Calum started the engine and began leaving the studio parking lot. He turned the radio up and rolled down the window, resting his arm on it.

"So where we're going is a public place and they're is probably going to be people taking pictures so--"

"We're gonna have to act like a couple?" I finished his sentence for him.

He glanced at me and chuckled lightly, "well I don't know about you but I won't be acting, although everyone else will think we are." His voice was confident, he really did like me.

I blushed, "do the boys know about us?" I asked. I mean Ashton was pretty clued in I was sure but who knows about Michael and Luke. I didn't want them blabbing to Chris about the fact we weren't in a fake relationship but starting to develop real feelings which was made pretty clear, wasn't allowed.