30. What did I do?

Calum

"Calum what are you doing here?" Sophia asked as I pushed her bedroom door open, she was perched on the end of her bed, guitar on her lap looking adorable as usual. 

"Pack your bags." I said looking around for the suitcase I had seen in here last time.

She placed her guitar on her bed and stood up, "What why? Has something happened?" Worry filled her voice. 

I chuckled and cupped her face in my hands. "You're such a stress head, relax nothing has happened." I pecked her forehead and went back to looking. And I noticed the rosy colour appear on her face too. She was so cute.

"Then why do I need my bag?" She wasn't being very helpful with looking for her bag. 

"Would you care for some tea?" I asked. The confused look on her face somehow grew even further and she put her hands to her hips it took a lot to not burst out laughing, man I was hilarious. She was wearing some baggy grey sweatpants that were rested on her hips and a black vest which showed off her tanned, toned stomach. Damn she looked good. "How about a scone with that? And maybe a trip to see the Queen?" I said.

She soon caught on and her face burst with life and a massive grin formed, "Oh my god are we going to London!" She squealed, practically jumping up and down.

"Yep!" I said popping the 'p'.

"Oh my gosh, how long for? When? Why?" She said running to her closet and pulling out her suitcase and throwing it on her bed.

"Three days! Tonight and for a few interviews and that sorta stuff." I explained.

"I've never been to the UK, this is amazing!"

***

Sophia and I decided it would be best if we didn't sit next to each other in the mini bus and on the plane. Chris was coming with us and the last thing we needed was him finding out about us on this trip. We just had to hold out for just under two weeks and then we can do what we want. He said no romance during the probation not after. 

Honestly though, looking at Sophia, she's done so much for me. I never thought I'd leave this bad place I was in. I thought I'd be trapped there forever. But then she came along and brought me back. I will forever be grateful, I never want to go back to that place again. Sophia really does bring out my good side. Since being around her more, I don't even think about past events, and I want to be friends with the lads again like I was before we got big and famous. 

We had just pulled up at the airport and Chris stood up to address us. "Right, I have been informed that there are fans here so you've got ten minutes to take photos and speak to them, then we need to be inside checking in. Security is already there so I'll meet you all in there." Chris explained.

I miss being a normal person as in not a celebrity, it's so much faff going to the airport. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans but it's so much effort sometimes.

I gave Sophia a quick thumbs up from the back of the bus as she climbed out with Michael. I was the last to get off. I swung my bag on my back and shoved my hands in my pocket. The fans started to scream as they saw us come round the corner.

I watched as Sophia awkwardly stood beside Michael, not really knowing what to do or say, I knew what she would be thinking. That she didn't want to intrude on our fans. 

I went up to a few girls and they're eyes lit up. "Calum omg hi!" A red head said.

"Hello." I waved slightly.

"I just want to say I'm so happy you're happy again. We all are." She said gesturing the crowd.

A couldn't help but smile, wow they really picked up on how unhappy I was. "You guys like Sophia then?" I raised a brow.