35. All good things must come to an end

Sophia

It feels like the last two weeks have flown by in the blink of an eye. Time really does fly when you're having fun. It's been non-stop ever since we hit the road to San Francisco. When we got back we spent some time in the studio together, writing some songs together. We managed to come out with two songs which we presented to Anne and she loved them, though she wasn't ready to release them yet, she was definitely interested in releasing them in the future after the boys had finished touring.

The boys tour was starting in a few days, they were starting with North America, that was until Christmas, then they were having a month off, then it was Europe until Easter, I couldn't remember what was after that. 

And then me, I was ready to go back home, for definite this time, unfortunately. I was ready this time though. I had just had the best two weeks of my life, and I'm not even exaggerating.

Spending time with Calum has really opened my eyes to so many things and I'm excited for what the future will bring. We haven't really discussed it yet, though I'm sure it will come up in discussion today.

"Have you got everything?" Calum asked as he came into the room just as I sealed my suitcase shut. 

I nodded, "think so." I smiled sadly.

"Come here," He grabbed by arm and pulled me into him. My arms wrapped around his back and my neck rested in the crook of his neck. We fit together perfectly. We stayed like that for a good minute, just being like this made me feel at ease. He always smelt so good and he was lovely and warm, I didn't want to let go. "You ready to say goodbye to the lads?" He asked, finally pulling away.

"No." I said bluntly.

He chuckled and cupped my face in his hands, "I'm gonna miss my stubborn girl." He cooed.

My jaw dropped, "excuse me, you're more stubborn than me." I put my hands on my hips and raised a brow.'

"No I'm not." He replied bluntly just like I did. I raised my head, there was a pause. "I'm not." He said again.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah..."

I lunged forward and we fell back onto the bed into a fit of laughter, he rolled me over, his fingers digging in to my side, making me burst out laughing even more. "St-Stop I'm ticklish!" I stuttered.

He threw his head back, "You don't say." He stopped, he was currently above me, hands either side of my head, staring down deeply into my eyes. "I'm gonna miss this." He sighed.

I put my hand at the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, kissing him deeply on the lips. His hand placed itself on my waist, his thumb stroking just under my breast. We breathed deeply as the kiss deepened.

***

"Goodbye part 2," I chuckled quietly as we gathered outside of the house by Calum's car. My stuff was loaded into the car and all that was left was saying goodbye...again.

I pulled Luke into a hug, "bye Luke who is 6 foot 2 at best," I smirked as I had to go on tip toes to hug him. I stepped back, "gonna miss my dressing room buddy." I poked his shoulder and he let out a laugh.

"Me too, I think you hurt yourself every single time we were getting ready." He smirked.

I nodded, "sounds about right."

I walked over to Michael, "Bye bye Clifford." I smiled and he stepped forward, giving me a big bear like hug.

"I can't believe you're leaving...for good this time."