32. Is this it then?

Sophia

If I was still on probation I'd only have one week left which means I leave LA in two weeks. And for once in my life, I don't want to leave. Every time I'd come here I couldn't wait to leave and be with my friends again. Though I did miss them, I wanted to stay here forever.

But I couldn't. I may be an adult now and able to make my own decisions, but I need to go to college. I need a back up plan in case music just doesn't work out. I had a place waiting for me when I went back. I'd be moving into a dorm, meeting new people and starting a new life.

The more I thought about it though the sadder I got. I seriously needed to speak to Calum about this because although he knows I'll be leaving, I don't think he really knows. Like, he's kind of in denial about it all because every time I bring it up, he changes the subject and forgets about it. He needs to realise that we're both going to be going our separate ways in two weeks and at the moment he's caught up in this dream world where everything seems to be working out, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it isn't. 

I don't know what's going to happen with us when we go separate ways. Will we still talk? Like on the phone? Facetime? Will he ever visit or will I visit him? Or will he still want anything to do with me. Because they're starting their tour in a month and so he's going to be busy all the time so he won't even have time for me. 

I don't know why I'm even thinking about any of this, he's not even my boyfriend. We just like each other.

This is why I needed to speak to him. I needed answers.

Me: Hey are you free to hang?

C-dizzle Swizzle: For you, i'm always freeee

I rolled my eyes at the name he put himself as in my contacts and couldn't help but laugh to myself. He really was a big dork.

Me: Where can we meet?

C-dizzle Swizzle: I'll pick u up in 10 xxx

Okay, well now that's sorted, now I need to come up with a plan on what I'm going to say to him.

I pulled out my laptop from it's case and opened up the notes app.

1. Ask how he is feeling and how the boys took the news about yesterday

I definitely needed to know what they were thinking after Calum dropped them from their management team without even telling them. Even though I knew they wanted it out, he still kinda just did it anyway.

2. Make s-

"Sophia honey." My mom said, popping her head into my room. She had her serious voice on, this couldn't be good. 

"What is it?" I said quietly.

"There's been a change in plans. We're going home early. Your dad is needed at the hospital and one of my long term patients needs me. I'm sorry but we're leaving tomorrow and you're coming with us." She spoke in a way that was trying to sound apologetic, but I knew deep down she didn't care.

"What the hell mom! I can't just leave, there's still 2 weeks of summer left!" I snapped.

She shook her head, "Chris phoned me, he explained what happened, the way you spoke to him so let's just call this your punishment and we'll leave it at that." She said raising her voice, she closed the door behind her.

You have got to be kidding me. My life was such a joke right now.

I grabbed my pillow and held it to my face, I released a scream that had all my anger built up. Funnily enough, I didn't feel any better.