11. No way, this is a celeb's party?

Sophia

This first week with 5sos had been insane. It had been non-stop but I had so much fun, I mostly avoided Calum, purely because we didn't get along and found myself hanging out a lot with Ash. He was my type of guy, we had similar personalities and we got on really well.

It was Saturday and the boys had invited me to a party. It was my day off but partying wasn't work so of course I said yes.

I told them I'd make my own way there so they texted me the address and I had just gotten out the cab. I seriously was not expecting a mansion when I stepped outside the car. There was a long drive with gates and a man stood there, who I guessed was security. I could hear the music roaring from the other side of the large wooden fence.

Was I gonna get in here? Maybe I should have gone with the boys. But they did say they had put my name on the list. 

Okay deep breath Sophia, you got this.

I approached the security guard in a friendly way, smiling, "Hi I'm here for the party, my names Sophia Jensen, I should be on the list." I bit my lip, anxiously.

The guard rolled his eyes and pulled up his clipboard, scanning the list of names. I tapped my foot nervously and continued to chew on my lower lip.

"Sorry, your name is not on the list, now I'll ask you once, please leave the property." He said fairly strictly.

Geez, this guy needs to take a chill pill, I thought. Or at least I'd thought I had. I must have said it out loud as the look of anger grew on his face.

"Listen here you little punk, if this is some sort of prank the co-"

"Martin is everything okay?" I was so shocked from the security guard that I hadn't realised a familiar Ferrari had pulled up behind me. 

I had to admit, a flood of relief filled me at the sound of Calum's voice.

"Not at all, just getting this kid to leave the property." He grabbed me and turned me round to face Calum.

A smirk formed on his smug face and he chuckled. "What's she done?"

"Tried to get into this exclusive party, I'm just about to call the cops."

"Hey there's no need for that!" I snapped.

Calum laughed, "She's right. You can let her in, that's Sophia Jensen." As if on queue, Martin released my arm and stepped back slightly.

"You know her?" 

He nodded, "she's that girl I was telling you about."

"That 'she' has a name you know." I added quietly. I wonder what he had been saying about me. I hope it was nothing bad.

"Just get in." Calum said and I quickly obeyed, not giving Martin a second glance as he opened the gates and we drove up towards the mansion. 

"So thanks for that." I smiled.

"I'm not doing you any favours like that again, you were stupid for not coming with the lads. In fact you should have just stayed home, you don't belong here." He spat and climbed out the car, handing his key to a valet. 

My jaw fell open and I sat in the car absolutely shocked at what he had just said to me.

How dare he. Though, he was right. I definitely didn't belong here, this is clearly some celebrities home and I would never fit in here if I tried. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

But screw it, I'm here now. I gotta make the most of it. 

I climbed out the car and slammed the door shut as the valet drove the car away. I finally got a closer look at the mansion in front of me.

I don't think I'd ever seen anything like it. It was huge...obviously. It was so modern and there were a lot of windows. It looked like something you'd see in a movie.

I'd already lost Calum so it looked like I was on my own again. I slowly walked up the stairs and pushed the heavy door open to reveal people everywhere.

I wandered down the cramped hall to a much more open space. There was a bar, a pool table, couches, literally the ultimate place to hold a party basically.

I looked on the walls to find album records. I walked towards one to get a closer look and was amazed at who the artist was on the record. More like band...All Time Low.

I then looked back at the room to find more evidence that this mansion must belong to one of the members of All Time Low and the fifteen year old inside of me was just about ready to break out.

"Hey pretty lady, I don't recognise you, and this is my home, I know everyone here, so then I'm thinking...thinking...who did I let bring a pretty little lady as a plus one...who was it...whoooo-it was Ashton! Which makes youuu Steph-Soo-Sophie? Sophia...Jensen!" A drunk voice slurred, one that I recognised way too well.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, Jack Barakat stood, one arm propping him up against the wall, the other holding a bottle of beer. I was about ready to burst.

Come on Sophia hold it to-frickin-gether. 

"That's right, it's amazing to be here, thanks for letting me come Jack, I had no idea whose party I was going to." Nailed it.

"Well I'm glad you could make it, I just saw Ash two mins ago." He turned to face the crowd of people. "Ash! Ash where you at your girl's here!" He shouted although no one could hear him because the music was so loud.

I couldn't stop laughing as I'd never seen him act like this. Well duh Soph.

"Alright, alright!" Someone shouted from behind me, I turned round to see Ashton. He looked particularly good tonight. He wore black skinny jeans and a black and white polka dot shirt half buttoned up and it was tucked into his jeans. He looked like the definition of eye candy.

"She's not my girl by the way, just great friends." He swung his arm over me and I just laughed in agreement. It was true we were good friends and at this moment in time I was happy with that.

"Yet." Jack winked and with that he danced his way into the crowd leaving Ashton and I alone.

"Found your way here okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, bit of a hard time getting in, but Calum helped." I said.

Ashton frowned, "Calum? He told us he wasn't coming tonight. I wonder what made him change his mind.

AN

SO just to let you all know, I'm going on holiday for two weeks so my updates won't be as regular as it'll take me longer to write parts as I won't have my laptop, only my phone and there's only so much I can type at a time without getting cramp. Just thought I'd let you know. 

It's short but I wanted to get a part up before I go so I could let you know what was happening.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the part.

QOTC: Have you got any trips, holidays/vacations planned this summer/year? 

I'm going to Corfu and Spain 

- Liv x