When you got Jumped

Two-Bit: You stumbled into your shared house only to be steadied by Two- Bit, who's face went from worried and concerned to hard in just a few seconds. He didn't need you to tell him who did such things to you on the way home from your late night shift at the Nightly Double- the Socs. Before he could walk out the door, you tailing him and pleading that he just stayed with you, he finally stopped and turned when he heard your soft muffled cries from the couch, which you were now laying on with your head in one of the many pillows that adorned the surface of the cushions. He sat down and pulled you onto his lap, running a finger through your hair and drying your tears. He then realized you just wanted him there with you rather than spend the whole night on the wrong side of town trying to find your attackers.

Darry: You walked into the Curtis house, and Ponyboy looked up from where he sat on the couch, with a smile on his face he was about to call out your name as he usually greeted you at the end of the day when you came over. You waved him off, hoodie pulled up over your face, silently begging him to be quiet, but that seemed to only add to his curiosity. He asked you what was wrong, and Darry emerged from the kitchen with a plate of heated up dinner for you. He set it down on the coffee table and he pulled your hood off more rough than usual as Soda emerged from the hall behind him. All of the Curtis boys were looking at you, shocked and angry. You soon opened your mouth to come up with an excuse for the bruise across your cheekbone and a faint slash running through your jawline, "If you're thinking of defending those rich punks then shut your mouth! Shut it right back up!" He shut your mouth at his tone, shaking sightly at the aggressiveness he had used along with it. He softened and pulled you into his arms. "I'm sorry, baby. I just can't believe they'd ever put their hands on a girl like that. They'll pay." Of course, you'd never let him stoop to their level like that, but you were too tired and sore to say anything back to him.

Dally: You simply didn't tell him. He had to find out through Soda, who was the closest to you in the gang, and who found you beaten up in an alley on his way home from the DX, his car broke down and he had to walk. It didn't go unnoticed to Dally when you stopped coming around, and ever time he brought it up in front of the gang Soda would have a guilty look on his face. Dally then threatened to pound his face in if he didn't tell him what happened to you, what had happened was far worse. It landed Dally in the cooler, and you hadn't talked to Soda since.

Johnny: When he found out about it, he was crushed. He blamed himself for not being able to protect you. Even months later he wouldn't get over it, and followed you around everywhere for protection. You usually shrugged it off with a giggle and a kiss on his cheek, as you found you 'body guard' adorable. "I'll never ever leave your side again." He'd tell you every day when you tried to get him to stay behind with the gang when you needed to do something in town, or walk home. He's kept his word ever since.

Ponyboy: You had oddly stayed home from school one day, as your parents usually never let you miss a day, even if you were sick. You were beaten up bad, and laying in bed with multiple cuts and bruises on your body. It was at the end of the day when he finally found out, Two- Bit and Johnny walked up with a frown on their face when they told him. They were surprised he didn't know, it was the talk of the school at how badly you were beaten. He ran straight to your house without stopping, and knocked on your door until you came to answer it. Your face was badly swollen, along with the rest of your black and blue spotted body. He stood at your doorstep, sobbing and you went in for a hug. "I should've been there, dammit." He said bitterly. "I should've been there to keep you safe..."

Steve: He was angry when you told him, and even angrier when you told him your parents believed it was him that gave you the bruises. He and your parents had never seen eye to eye, and never agreed on anything. They had always blamed him for everything, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back, he stomped over to your house, pounded on the door and gave them an absolute earful. You ran down the steps as your parents opened their mouth to fire back at him, when you shushed them, telling them everything you had to say about the way they were treating Steve. You never thought you'd say it, and it may sound bizarre, but some good came of that painful day.

Sodapop: He had found you, in the alley, beaten up badly. He had picked you up and carried you all the way to the Curtis house. The whole time, you were unconscious and there was glass lodged in your jeans, cutting right through the material above your thigh as blood stained the article of clothing. When you finally awoke on the couch, you had seven unfamiliar boys staring back at you. You blushed as the first one, the most attractive one, smiled down at you. "Rise and shine, beautiful. Can you tell me your name?" "(Y- (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Andddddd, that's how your story began.