What You Do in Your Free Time

Ponyboy- Pony's favorite thing to do is be with you while sitting on your bed, sharing your favorite songs and listening to new bands late at night when the two of you can't sleep. You could text him at any hour, and he'd come over, climb up the side of your house and sneak in just for a little bit. He'd do anything just to be with you and see your face light up when you listen to a good song he has picked out.

Johnny- He loves it when you read books to him. He adores your voice, and often falls asleep to it with his head in your lap as you read old classics like Gone With the Wind. His mother never read to him as a kid no matter how many times he begged for her to. When you read to him, he feels wanted and loved... A feeling he isn't very familiar with.

Dally- When Dally's free, and not getting into some kind of trouble, he likes taking you out and showing you off. Going to the diner with you is his favorite, and he loves it when you wear his jackets. His arm is around you, and he likes making you blush when he talks about you in front of his friends.

Sodapop- When he's not working at the DX, Soda loves to cook for you. He's actually really good, believe it or not. He makes the best grilled cheese sandwich, which is your favorite food in the entire world.

Darry- He likes going down to the lake and skipping stones with you. He had to grow up pretty fast and become a father figure to Soda and Pony after his mom and dad died, and skipping rocks at the lake just a few miles away reminded him of a simpler time. He taught you how to do it by holding your hand and standing behind you to make sure you got the right arm motion.

Two-Bit- His absolute favorite thing to do with you is watch movies. He likes it when you ask questions because he can always give some sort of a humorous answer back at you, and he loves hearing you laugh.

Steve- He loved car rides, especially on the highway late at night with you when nobody else was there. He loved blasting the music really loud and singing at the top of his lungs with you, even though he knew he was really bad.