They Study With You

Darry:

You studied a lot to say the least, maybe even too much. You often went days straight studying and Darry had to literally pick you up and plop you down at the table to get you to eat. Darry understood you wanting a good education, but sometimes you had to take a break. So whenever Darry felt you were getting too into studying, you would take you out, whether it just to the park down the street or out to dinner with the boys, he would try to make sure you did the necessary things such as eating and socializing.

Dallas:

Dallas hated studying more than anything else. He avoided it as much as possible and truthfully hadn't sat down and studied since he was a young boy. You tried to get him to study but he kept teasing you and touching you, kissing you in all the right places. Eventually you broke and you climbed on top of him , having a heated make out session, until you had collected yourself and had to run into another room with your books, as Dallas laughed from the other room.

Sodapop:

Soda would be so helpful because he would wan't you to get the education he wasn't able to complete. Even if you didn't want to he would give you kisses and whisper motivation in your ear to keep you going. He wanted you to have the best opportunities in life and refused to distract you from them. He would hold you in his lap as you muttered words aloud. Eventually you both passed out, you in his arms and his head resting against yours.

Ponyboy:

Ponyboy would attempt to study with you but wouldn't be able to study in the traditional, read and memorize. So you two came up with a game, where Soda would ask the questions and you and Pony had to race to say the correct answer, the loser had to make breakfast for the next week. You of course won, but he demanded a redo and stayed up trying to memorize everything. And when you woke up in the morning you saw he was drooling on his notes, passed out asleep, so you took the liberty yourself, to cook breakfast for everyone.

Steve:

When you two started studying, you both just messed around. You giggled when he came in, in suspenders and a pair of glasses and picked you up, having a hardcore make out session on the table. Soon, you pushed him away and insisted that you had to study. You tried to teach the content to him, but he got frustrated and got up and left. You left him be for a bit, hearing him rev the engine of the car he had been working on. You gathered your notes and walked outside, hopping into the front seat of his convertible. You talked him through the things he didn't understand while he worked on his car, then at night fall, you both spent the night making out in the front seat of the car.

Johnny:

You and Johnny would both study together, because what he didn't get, you tended to understand, and vice versa, therefore you both helped each other out, explaining at best as you could. You would buy take out and you both would attempt all-nighters, and end up passing out around midnight. You liked actually studying with Johnny because you liked being around him and to get him talking a lot about a subject was really cute to you.

Two-Bit:

Two-Bit honestly hated studying so much. He didn't mind school so much as the work he had to put into it. Not to say he was lazy, the subjects didn't interest him. And seeing as you both were in high school still, you already had done enough studying yourself, and you wanted to help him. So when you mentioned having to study, he froze and faked cried, trying to get out of it. He was unsuccessful and you studied with him until dawn, and the knowledge stuck with him. But you made it up to him by kissing him and cuddling the next day all day long.