Your Starbucks Drink

Ponyboy: Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Steamed milk and cinnamon topped with sweet whip cream reminds you of your sweet childhood and all the memories of playing in the sandbox together. It gives you that 'Home-Sweet-Home' feeling whether you're home or not.

Sodapop: Spiced Root Beer Fizzio

Great tasting and fun to say? This drink was made for the two of you. Both of you love your sweets and prefer soda over coffee any day. You share whenever its hot and whenever its cold. Its your couple drink!

Darry: Decaf Coffee

Darry was too serious to try all the fancy cappuccinos, mochas, and Frappuccino. His basic cup of coffee was all he needed to start the day. You loved all the fancy stuff but coffee grew on you like a coffee bean.

Johnny: Shaken Sweet Tea Lemonade

You two met in the middle of summer after he spilled his ice tea on you at the Dingo. He was so embarrassed but as he cleaned you up, you knew he was the one. You knew because he had the same drink as you did!

Dally: Chai Brewed Tea

You would have never expected the bad boy of the group loved to drink tea from Starbucks. You buy him a cup whenever he's stressed after coming home from a long at work trying to support you. But he never takes a sip without kissing you first.

Steve: Hot Chocolate

He always goes over to the Curtis house to see if pony or Darry made another chocolate cake so it wasn't a surprise when he ordered a hot chocolate. He drank it so often that you told him that his hair was turning brown. He flipped!

Two-Bit: Steamed Apple Juice

That's right, ladies, the master of Mickey Mouse orders from the kid's menu. But who cares? You both loved it and each other. The drink tastes super sweet like the both of you together.