The First Time He sees You Cry

Darry:

He hugs you tight, his hand on the back of your head to try and get you to stop shaking. He just wanted you to be happy, he just wanted you to stop crying, he thinks you're too beautiful to cry.

Johnny:

He wraps his arm over your shoulders and pulls you closer to him. Ever so gently he starts to kiss every tear that came running down your face, whispering sweet words into your ear.

Ponyboy:

He hugs you, letting you cry into his shoulder. He doesn't say a word, he just lets you cry until you're all cried out.

Steve:

He moves to sit in front of you and asks 'what's wrong?' about a million times until he realizes you're crying too hard, so he just keeps talking, sweet words just pouring out of his mouth.

Two-bit:

He's crackin' jokes - like always - but he's only saying the jokes he knows you love. He just wants to see you smile, so he's tickling you and talking to you to try and make you feel better.

Dallas:

He may seem as cold as ice, but not when you need him. He's sitting on the floor in front of you, his hands rubbing your thighs to relax you, his eyes trying to meet yours.

Sodapop:

He's drawing circles on your back shushing you quietly every minute or so. He kisses your temple every few minutes and pushes your hair behind your ears when it falls.