9 : The Fight

Song: My Boy - Billie Eilish

Trudy stood with one perfect eyebrow up as she watched her best friend blush at the text she just received from her Prince Charming

Trudy stood with one perfect eyebrow up as she watched her best friend blush at the text she just received from her Prince Charming. Trudy didn't know if Zarek should be considered a charming prince - he was everything but - and that was in her best interest.

Trudy just glared Ryan down, threatening him to leave. Trudy had the right to be rude - I was being left out! Both Ryan and Zarek were so captivated in their interesting conversation with lovely Evangeline that they completely ditched Trudy. She was Trudy Green for hell's sake. She needed to make a statement for herself, and Ryan just happened to be there.

Besides, it didn't go past her notice how Ryan shamelessly erected by Eva. Eva must've thought of the hug as sweet and friendly, completely unaware of Ryan's lustful motives. Trudy also couldn't overlook the fact that Ryan's body went rigid and tense when Zarek came. Ryan was so clingy and jealous - just like Justin.

Both of them were disgusting human-beings and deserved Trudy's roast. Better add Zarek to that list, Trudy thought.

Zarek was a dark and an evil soul, feeding his desires with the innocent; Evangeline. As Zarek previously made his way to Eva, Trudy couldn't with the life of her ignore the silent cheers the student were giving him. Trudy and Zarek were both rich, yet he was admired and praised while she was glared at and hated.

Being white surely comes with its advantages, Trudy growled to herself.

While Zarek was flirting with the hot puddle that was the blushing Evangeline, his eyes were fixed behind Eva and on the exposed cleavage of a whore; Alisha. Nonetheless, he was openly hitting on Eva and she let him.

Their date at the Regular Ice Cream Shop must've went according to her plan - Are they an item now? Despite Trudy's sower mood, that thought brought a smile to her diamond shaped face. She needed to know what happened at that date - details - hence the previous harshness with Ryan.

"Why were you so mean to Ray?" Eva found her voice at last, her hoarse tone blaming.

"Because I need to know what happened yesterday," Trudy snapped, not liking Eva's tone, "Tell me, are you two a thing now?"

"What? No." Eva averted her hazel eyes away. "I told him we can only be friends."

"What?" Trudy had to admit that she did not see that blow coming. It took her off guard, almost knocking her off. "You friendzoned him?"

"Y-yeah," Eva muttered, glancing at the passing-by students in the hallway as she stuffed her clammy hands in her hideous jean jacket, "He was okay with it - he even said he'll be my friend."