18 : Pity Party

Song: Pity Party - Melanie Martinez

With a pondering head, an empty stomach, and an exposed body, Trudy collapsed on her luxurious bed

She had no idea how she drove to the mansion in her hysterical state. The place she called home was empty, and for once, Trudy was glad it was. Nobody would witness her devastation. Still, Trudy was a tad bit sad that no one cared enough.

Trudy was a nobody, exposed, and neglected, and she was afraid it finally started to surface. For years, Trudy had been between her built walls, shielding herself from the world and hiding her inner ugliness. Trudy could see cracks now, almost as if these walls would collapse on her and suffocate her to death.

Her sore scalp was itching, and her aching body was trembling as she sobbed onto her pillow. Her Givenchy mascara and whatever remained from her makeup was painting her cotton soft cushion an ugly picture. Fortunately, it wasn't uglier than her fate.

Her mind was so filled that it was about to explode. Everything that happened to her tonight was playing in her head like a broken vinyl, reminding her that she was nothing but a toy in the hands of others; Eva's diaries, Zarek's playtime, and Justin's punching bag. She was not a valuable person, but a replaceable object.

She could even picture a nurse in her head, handing her to her parents and saying: 'Here's your finished product. Feel free to return it if it showed any signs of dysfunction.'

Justin went too far this time. She did provoke him, but he had no right to raise his hand on her, or to rip her clothes at all - that dress was Dior, it was more expensive than Justin's entire wardrobe.

But she didn't care about that stupid dress more than that disgusting kiss. Justin had violated her in so many ways, and if this was her confident self, then she would have been plotting her revenge plan by now - hell, her confident self wouldn't have let things go this far in the first place. That girl was gone, and instead, Trudy got her insecure, awkward, and weak self back.

Her feelings were a mixture of shame, self-hate, and on the edge of depression all over again.

Trudy's broken eyes widened as her whole body tensed when the door burst open. Sandra, out of all people, walked in on her.

"So the Princess is finally home," Sandra retorted, "How many times have I told you not to steal my stuff?" Sandra flipped her blond hair ends over her shoulder. "Especially my accessories."

Sucking in a deep breath, Trudy forced her wobbly feet up. She wasn't in the mood for an episode from her sister. Trudy's leather jacket was zipped, so Sandra had no idea what was underneath. Even if Sandra knew, Trudy suspected Sandra would do anything at all.