55 : Diva Prostitute

Zarek was fiddling with the black thong, that he somehow managed to keep, as images from the events of that night flashed in his mind and chased away any chances of falling asleep

He wanted to rid himself of the feel of their disgusting hands on his jaw, bum, and balls - he pretended it was Eva's touch instead, but it didn't work that much for him. He thought that if he hooked up with Trudy, then he would clear his mind for a while. I should've known better. Trudy would never allow that, and even if she miraculously did then it would only tangle their already complicated relationship. Besides, the girl was so hurt that even the devil in him told him not to mess with her and break her even more.

Zarek didn't know why, but he wanted to help her heal her wounds and walk her out of the shame of having the resulted scars afterwards.

With no hope of catching up to slumber, Zarek turned in the uncomfortable tub - he couldn't believe he stepped that low, although he very much deserved it - and that was when he heard sniffles in the room next to him. He froze - is she... crying? Zarek must've heard wrong because Trudy never cried before, well he only witnessed her on the verge of tearing up when he rescued her from Justin back at Hunter's party, but that was pretty much it. Could all of Zarek's assumptions about her - that the bad bitch attitude was just an act to cover up how fragile, weak, and sensitive she really was in the inside - ever be true?

Carefully making his way out of the tub and the bathroom, Zarek tiptoed to Trudy's bed. With every step he took towards the sleeping girl, the noise only got clearer and louder. Standing over her bed and inspecting her face, Zarek was beyond shocked - not only was Trudy crying, but she also did it in her sleep. Her eyebrows were frowned deeply as her lips whimpered, eyes pressed shut as tears rolled down her cheeks and stamped the soft pillow, her hands clutched at her bedcover for life. She looked so pained and afraid, making every insult Zarek ever threw her way come back and strangle his polluted heart.

Zarek had no idea how to handle this situation, although he felt like he, at least, owed Trudy to sooth her after everything she did for him that night. Zarek's guess was that she was having a nightmare, so he reckoned that waking her up was the most logical thing to do. The second Zarek's hand connected with the troubled girl's shoulder, the lock turned and the door swung open, making the light from the hallway seep into the dark room and momentarily blind Zarek.

Zarek pulled his hand back to himself as if he just touched fire, realizing how the situation must've looked like to the person standing in the door entrance. Although Zarek couldn't see the person due to the shining light behind them, he was still quite hesitant. Feeling like a dear caught in the headlights, Zarek took two steps away from Trudy and held his arms up in surrender.

"Wait," he rushed before the person could do anything, "This is not how it looks like. I swear I'm not a rapist."

"What are you doing?" the female hissed, strutting her way inside, "Don't wake her up while having a nightmare, don't you know it can give her a heart attack?"