43 : Toxic

It seemed like trouble stalked Trudy wherever she went - either that, or Trudy was the trouble

Trudy just left the lovebirds - Eva and Ashton - to mind their own business, giddiness making her want to squeal in happiness and fist-bump the air. Her second plan over Eva was in full motion - a relationship with Ashton is exactly what Eva has been missing in her life - regardless of what Hannah West might think. Hannah couldn't control her daughter forever, and Ashton was so perfect that if Eva were to bring him home then he would be approved by even Hannah because he was that good of a material.

Trudy had a once over at Eva's outfit - the Ksubi Rise N Hi jean shorts, a white crop top, and one of Trudy's old nude high-heels that were basically new since she wore them once because nude didn't work that much for her because of her skin tone - and her now more edgier face since Evangeline somehow agreed to Trudy's offer of doing her makeup for her.

Eva was breathtakingly gorgeous, and Trudy wasn't even jealous because she was too busy being proud of her best friend.

Trudy didn't stay alone for much longer, since a tall - very clingy! - figure was walking towards her. Trudy felt a sense of déjà vu washing over her. She tried to escape him but her last experience with him taught her not to go somewhere isolated, so Trudy stood right where she was, planted in the heart of Ryan's party, hoping the asshole would just leave her alone for once.

Justin hovered over her with his hight, his doe eyes ramming over her body. "Looking good, baby." Despite Raven blasting the heavy music from her DJ stand, his hoarse voice was as clear as the disgusting glint in his doe eyes. Trudy didn't get to properly take care of her appearance despite wanting to fight back the rumors about her because she was too focused on making Evangeline look flawless that Trudy ended up wearing her usual to school - black original jeans, Dolce And Gabanna top, and her favorite Louis Vuitton boots - but it seemed like it was enough to woo the annoying Justin out of his senses.

Justin's filthy hands grabbed Trudy's elbow to guide her somewhere, but Trudy pulled against him. "Don't touch me!" she screeched, sounding like a wailing cat which made a few heads turn her way. So much for proving my worth, Trudy grumbled to herself.

Justin frowned, letting go of her arm but stepping closer to her. "I'm so sorry, baby," Justin breathed down her neck, his disgusting breaths sending shivers down her spine. "Please, we need to talk," he pleaded so smoothly that he would've sounded innocent and genuine to Trudy's ears if she hadn't seen him climax on top of her in Hunter's party before. "I don't want to do this here, people are looking."

Trudy's brown eyes scanned over the room, and sure enough a few wannabes that were hungry for gossip were watching the interaction with pure interest. Trudy puckered her plump lips, determined on proving her strength. This is my chance to fight back. Trudy pushed Justin away from her, stumbling his steps and feeding the gasps of the crowd around her. "No," Trudy hissed, "I don't want to talk with you."