47 : Afraid

To say Eva was afraid was an understatement - Eva was mentally prepared for Zarek, not Hunter

Hunter had closed the door, his signature smirk played around his lips as his grey eyes glistened at her. Those gestures sent at least a dozen of bad shivers down Eva's body. Hunter's gaze went over Eva's figure slowly, his heated eyes not giving anything away which added to the creepiness of the entire situation. Once Hunter was done racking her appearance he took a step towards her.

Eva flinched, holding a shaky hand up. "No," Eva whimpered, the scene too familiar to what happened with Zarek in the abandoned cafeteria that she couldn't contain herself. "Don't get close to me, stay away."

Hunter took a step back, black eyebrows raised and hands up in surrender. "Okay, chill, just want to talk to you."

"Since when do you just talk to me, Hunter?" Eva spat, voice loud enough to overpower the muffled music. "We never talked before in school so we're not friends, you made that clear yesterday when you ignored me in the coffee shop, so step away and let me go."

"You pissed about that?" Hunter shook his head, stuffing his clenched hands in the pockets of his black leather jacket. "You wanted me to talk to you while you were in a date with your little boyfriend? Like, really, Eva?"

"No, I'm not, I don't care anyways." Eva kept her eyes wary of any sudden movements. She wanted to escape that bathroom but Hunter was blocking the door with his big frame. "Ashton is waiting for me, so if you can let me go-"

"My bad, I forgot you're too coolheaded to give a shit about any of us, all except for your perfect, little boyfriend, right?" Hunter's tone was dripping with hostility, having his guard up and his muscles - that scared the air out of Eva everytime they flexed - tensed. "Well, I wouldn't worry about getting to him too much. He's sort of having the time of his life with someone else right now."

Eva refused to fall for Hunter's tricks, learning from her past experiences. She didn't know what Hunter's deal was, or why he was talking to her, or how he thought locking her in a bathroom was appropriate, but this 'chat' needed to end. "Hunter," Eva began, "Get away, let me leave, Ashton is-"

"You see, that's the thing," Hunter walked up to her, the bathroom too small he reached her after three steps. Eva backed herself against the wall, breath stuck in her lungs and lids forgetting how to blink. "You're so worried about your boyfriend when he doesn't give two shits about anything other than his throbbing dick."

Eva cringed at the strong language, but Hunter's proximity, his bulging chest muscles, his pineapple and leather smell were paralyzing her along with the fear. Hunter's lethal grey eyes dropped to her bare shoulders, her white crop top, and her jean shorts before he let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temples.

"Listen, I don't mean no harm," Hunter's eyes snapped to her hair before they rested back on her face. "Consider this a friendly advice for helping me the other day: Ashton is not who you think he is, you shouldn't trust him."