54 : He Wouldn't Do The Same

How in the world did Trudy think that letting Zarek crash over at her house was a good idea, especially after he played her in her car and called her scarred, aka done for, aka crazy?

Trudy was feeling guilty over sending those guys after him and it was horrible, finally understanding the fuss Sandra and Eva made about the guilt, she was also feeling sorry for Zarek being homeless since his dad apparently disowned him for whatever reason - and those two feelings scared her. She was wicked, heartless, and a bad bitch, she should take advantage of the situation and humiliate Zarek for all those times he made her feel so worthless, not help him and rid him of his misery.

Trudy knew she was changing, she wasn't oblivious, but she wasn't quite ready for this fast rate.

It was too late to back out her offer since she just went through the gates of the Green mansion and parked her yellow Lamborghini. She hoped that her older sister was asleep at this late hour or else she would catch her with an unholy guest and the situation could only go down from there. Taking a deep breath, and right before she stepped out of the car, Trudy glared at Zarek, grabbing his arm and squeezing it tightly.

"Listen, here, Zarek," she threatened, "When we go inside, do not touch anything - those antics are so precious to my parents, and do not make a sound, because if anyone found out, I'll pretend you're a robber and allow my parents to call the police on you."

Zarek smirked and pushed her hand away, stepping out of the car into the airy night. Trudy did the same, keeping a wary eye on the blond devil. She knew that the sentimental and emotional Zarek a few minutes ago was long dead and buried, and the cruel devil was back in his soulless body. She knew she was already involved with her cursed 'feelings' - wherever they were - for him, and apparently she just dug herself deeper with her spontaneous and stupid, stupid offer.

What was I gonne do? she internally argued, Leave him all alone in the street with no home or food? Yes, that was exactly what old, selfish Trudy would've done. She might've even snapped a picture or two for future blackmail. Trudy did none of that, and she refused to believe that it was because she was stepping out of her shell, allowing chirpy, innocent, middle-school Trudy to peek.

The troubled teenagers stood before the gigantic door, Trudy's hand digging in her Calvin Klein wallet for the keys. Once they were inside, Trudy took care of closing the door while Zarek inspected around.

"You know," Zarek whispered, his electric green eyes piercing their way through Trudy's chest, "I've known you for so many years, yet this is the first time I enter your house."

"We weren't exactly the best of friends, Zarek." Trudy scoffed, locking the door and facing Zarek. "In fact, we were hard enemies, and that's putting it nicely."

Zarek and Trudy were neighbors, so they've known each other forever. Despite that, the two never shared a word, and Trudy going to Prich Middle School while Zarek went to a public school didn't help their relationship either. However, it was for the best since Zarek probably had no idea what troublesome past she had. Once Trudy went to Dessertville High because someone was teaching in Prich High, the two teenagers were united and it was safe to say that hate settled between them at first sight. Their personalities were so similar they crashed since they both wanted things to go their way and they both were too proud and stubborn to drop out of an argument, so their interactions were more of fights than they were conversations.