10 : The Move

Three years ago, Zarek Black swore to himself that he would never touch his stepmother again after he made the greatest mistake - after he impregnated her

Zarek fixed it though, he forced her into an abortion, yet that did nothing to stop Charlize from continuously hitting and flirting with him. Zarek never fell for her poor and old attempts. That was until now, because as Charlize's tongue grazed his earlobe, her hands running along Zarek's lean body while her legs straddled him, Zarek knew he broke that promise.

Zarek fought the increasing urge to push her away, to cuss at her and call her a disgusting whore because he was desperate - he needed a distraction. Besides, it wasn't like he would go all the way with her; perhaps a dry-hump, or a BJ in extreme cases.

Before Charlize came in, Zarek was laying on his white mattress, with nothing to do. Usually, he would have busied himself with some girl, because his mind would have roamed in dangerous areas otherwise, creating toxic thoughts out of nowhere to feed his increasing paranoia.

The poisonous thoughts were forming in his head as Zarek stared at the white, dull ceiling, and it was all Evangeline's fault. He was trying to stop sleeping around for her, committing himself to only her.

It was frustrating, to say the least.

Evangeline was a virgin, with no sexual experience whatsoever. She was too innocent and pure. Zarek knew that he would completely ruin her by the time he would be done with her. Zarek was actually looking forward to it.

His electric green eyes caught sight of the booty shorts he took from his sister a few nights ago. Zarek felt a wave of stings travel his ill heart. His hand automatically fished a cigarette and lightened it, his other hand under his head as he kept staring at the piece of clothing that could pass as an underwear.

His sister. Violet was just like Evangeline. Both of them had the same qualities in a girl; virginity, naivety, and innocence.

What if someone played Violet just like I'm playing Eva? Zarek's face paled at the thought.

Zarek's frightened green eyes glared two holes at the booty shorts. No one will mess with my sister, Zarek convinced himself. He swore he would kill whoever went near her.

His bedroom door opened. Zarek wasn't expecting anyone, he still reacted fast enough. He put off the Nat Sherman cigarette and hid it under his bed, jumping up on his feet. Zarek's electric green eyes widened in fury when he saw it was Charlize, his stepmother.

Zarek was in need of a distraction, not a cougar.

Charlize smirked at him, inhaling the secondhand smoke that lingered in the air. "Hmm," she breathed, "I like it when you smoke."