Chapter thirty-six

Wanda felt her sister's body go limp and sat up. Kat fell to the ground unconscious. Wanda could feel her heart was still beating but it was slow. She used her powers to heal her but she didn't wake.

The youngest sister new she had to take charge.  Using her chaos magic she cleared the smoke. Laura and Peter were unconscious and Sergio and Bucky were no where to be seen.

'Hello, can anyone hear me?' Wanda took out Kat's ear piece and pressed the button on comms and waited for a response.

Thankfully moments later Steve's voice came through. 'Yes! We're here. What happened? We heard an explosion. Is everyone okay?'

'Kat, Peter and Laura are out and Sergio is gone and he's taken Bucky!' Wanda's voice shook as she spoke to Steve, the super soldier could tell she was scared.

'Alright Wanda. Sta stay whe yo you No!——-' the line went dead as Steve tried to speak.

'No, no Steve. Steve? Anybody? Oh god!'

Wanda used as much power as she could to lift herself, Kat, Natasha, Peter and Laura and fly them out to the quinjet.

She lay Kat, Natasha and  Peter on the pull down recovery beds and she placed Laura on the bench.

As she lay Mrs Barton down, Laura's eyes shot open and she reached forward, her hand latching on to Wanda's shoulder, catching her red toned hair.

'Ow.' Wanda said and Laura screamed.

'Where are my kids!!'

Wanda quickly explained the situation and tried her best to clam her down, by Laura wasn't having it. Her kids were in danger and mama bear wasn't gonna sit around and wait for the good guys to save them.

'I'm going with you.' Laura demanded as she stood up, ripping a bullet proof, SHIELD, vest from the cabin and placing it over her head.

'I don't think that's a good idea Mrs Barton.' Wanda said politely, worrying that the women would get herself injured.

'Wanda, thank you for your concern.' She strapped a holster to her waist and tapped Natasha's code into the trolly before taking out pre-loaded guns. 'But Natasha has already briefed me on situations involving the kids.'

Wanda nodded. She should have guessed that Natasha and Clint would train her for any situation. 'Alright, but please listen to me.'

'Women, your the one with the magic. I'll die whatever you tell me,' Laura snapped sarcastically. Wanda held back a smirk, recognising Clint's humour in his wife. She could see why they were married, they match each other perfectly.

Wanda led Laura into the building. The women had both been trained by Natasha so they were using the same techniques to stay quiet and hidden when Hydra staff appeared.

Wanda quietly and effortlessly took out each operative that tried to test them and got them to the area the teams separated.

'Steve, Clint, Tony, Sam?' Wanda tried to communicate through comms but nobody answered. Using her instinct, she then began trying to telepathically connect.

Steve?

Wanda? How are you doing that?

Does that matter right now?! Where are you guys? Are you okay?

Basement, the left tunnel. We're fine. Me and Sam have been bargaining to get the kids back but Sergio and his guys aren't budging.

What do they want?

They. They want your sister, Wanda.

No. No way.

We said the same thing. But the kids are in danger. You know what Kat would do.