2. Join the party

You ran into your room and threw your bag onto the ground, dragging your desk over to your bed. You sat down and set up the game, watching as the loading screen appeared. "Luna fields here I come!", you cheer. After a few minutes it finished loading and revealed your character sitting on a bed. You were in an inn in a small mountain called Gravel. You left the inn and began walked around, having another player approach you immediately. 

Xx_Icequeen_xX :
Hey, your armour looks pretty high level. What's you're level?

You stared at the screen, your eyes lingering on your level. It had been just over a week since you had started playing and you were already level 143. You were glad that no one else could see your level unless you let them. 

_RedRumReaper_ :
Level 143, how about you?

Xx_Icequeen_xX :
Only level 26, do you play often?

_RedRumReaper_ :
Everyday after school

Xx_Icequeen_xX :
Awesome, me and my friends are in a party, do you wanna join? We just travel around together and fight bosses. It's much easier when you're in a group

_RedRumReapers_ :
Sure, sounds like fun

You jumped up, pumping your fist in the air. "Yay!", you yell excitedly. The door to your bedroom opens, revealing a boy around your age with curly raven hair. "What are you yelling about?", he asks in a bored tone, coming further into the room. You point to your screen. "Someone just invited me to join their party! I can't wait, I'm gonna make so many friends!". You gently jumped up and down on your bed as you continued to play, allowing the male to sit beside you. He looked at your screen from over your shoulder, letting out a quiet sigh. "You're still playing that dumb game?", he mutters. You send him a playful glare. "Hey, Luna fields is not a dumb game, Tsume". He shrugs his shoulders and lays back on your bed, pulling his phone from his pocket. "Did you study like you promised you would?". You sweat dropped, slowly shaking your head. "Not yet, but I promise I'll do it after dinner". He glances past his phone, meeting your gaze. "You know that if you spend too much time playing you won't do well in class, you need to study to get your grades up". You give an understanding nod. "I know that, I promise you that they're getting better. I'm also studying at lunch time to get extra practice", you assure. He sighs once more and lifts his foot, prodding your back with it. "You're just doing that so you have more time to play when you get home". You look down at your lap, glancing up at your screen to see you had gotten a message from the person you were playing with. 

Xx_Icequeen_xX :
I sent you an invite to our private chat and let the others know you are joining. Can't wait until we actually get to play together

You sat up and quickly typed a reply. 

_RedRumReaper_ :
Yeah, me too

Tsume got off of your bed and placed his hand on top of your head. "Just remember to study, if you get stuck on anything I'll help you". You nodded to him, smiling lightly. "Thank you". He shook his head, giving a rare smile. "It's fine, now hurry up. They need your help down stairs, if you don't do your chores Haruka-san isn't going to be happy". You nod and quickly log off the game. "Okay, I'll be down in second!".

With Kaidou

YOU DIED

Kaidou sighed as he stared at his computer screen. He kept dying over and over again, but even so he didn't give up. He restarted the game, ending up in Elderview once more. Other players walked around with amazing armour and high levels while his character, a mage, wore a simple dark blue cloak with the hood up. He tried to join other people's parties but everyone denied him, it was a shame that his actual friends didn't play the game. All he really wanted was someone to play with, he didn't really care who. 

There was a sudden knock on his bedroom door causing him to jump. He slapped his laptop shut and moved a bunch of book on top to hide it. A second later a silver-haired woman entered the room, smiling happily at her son as he pretended to study. "Have you been studying long?", she asks. He nods his head. "I started as soon as I got back from cram school". Her smile seemed to widen even more. "Okay, good boy. I'll come back and check on you in an hour or so". He nods his head, watching the door as she leaves. Once he knew she was gone he let out a long sigh and slumped in his seat, resting his forehead on top of his unfinished pile of homework. He really wanted to go back on Luna fields but he didn't want to die again and lose even more progress. Letting out a long sigh he moved his books off of his computer and started it up again. He could at least try and practice some more, even of he kept dying he just hoped that he would eventually improve.

I would like to make a request. I want people to give me usernames that I can use for the people in the party I think I want there to be between 5 and 7. Give me their username, what type they are (mage, warrior, ect) and what they look like, from there I will choose the ones I like and put them in the next chapter. Sorry for this chapter being so late. Bit also thank you all, there is already like 200 reads on the first chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD