22. Classmates

Entering the main school building, you and Kaidou unlinked arms. He leads you down the long corridors and up some stairs, walking past many other students wearing the PK uniform. He pauses to faces you.

"Hey, what did you want to do first?" he asks, "we can go to my class and you can meet my friends. Then we can get something to eat and look at other classes, but that's only if you want to." You nodded, smiling sweetly at the light blue-haired boy. He started walking again and turned down a nearby hallway, stopping in front of a door.

"I'm just gonna warn you now, some of them are quite full on."

"Okay, I just hope that your friends will like me." He smiled and found some confidence at the sight of your worried face. He pets your head affectionately, surprising both of you.

"I bet they will, everyone would like you they knew you like I do." You froze up at the compliment and stared at the usually shy boy in wonder as he opened the door.

Entering, you followed close behind. Many faces turned toward you as the door opened, eyes locking onto your figure. Feeling self-conscious, you grabbed onto Kaidou's uniform shirt and kept close to his side. He noticed but left it, beginning to approach a pink-haired boy who was reading at his desk.

"Hey, Saiki!" he calls, waving. The boy looked up at him with a bored expression, his eyes then moving to scan you behind his green-lensed glasses. Seeing him sitting there made you felt like you were intruding, he seemed content by himself. Out of nowhere, three more guys approached him. It was strange, even though he was happy by himself others gravitated towards him. The three new arrivals greeted your blue-haired friend, their eyes drifting to you.

"You must be (L/n)!" a boy with red hair announces, walking to you with enthusiasm in each step. He offered you his much larger hand, his sleeves rolled up to reveal his muscular arms.

"My name is Hairo, Kaidou talks about you a lot!" You blushed lightly, sending the hyped up boy a smile.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you too." Without warning, you felt someone place their hand on top of your head, causing you to flinch. You didn't mind contact with other people but only when you saw it coming. Looking up, you were met with the sight of a very tall boy with a cleft chin and mohawk-like haircut.

"So you're the runt's girlfriend, huh?" he hums, bending down to inspect your face. You stumbled backwards as he got in your face, making you bump into someone standing behind you. Turning around to apologise, you were met with the friendly smile of a purple-haired boy with glasses.

"I'm sorry." He shakes his head, helping you straighten up.

"It's fine, I'm Kuboyasu by the way," he greets, offering his hand to you while using his other to swat the larger boys one off your head.

"(L/n)," you reply, grateful for the spectacled boy stepping in.

"Alright, give her some space." You turned to see Kaidou ushering the boys away from you, giving you more room. Now the four of them stood before you.

"Okay, this is (Y/n) and these guys are Kuboyasu, Hairo, Nendo and Sai- huh? Where did he go?" Looking back to the desk, there was no sign of the pink-haired boy. Letting out a sigh, he shrugged it off.

"Anyway, (Y/n) and I should probably get going." Kuboyasu smirked at the shorter boy.

"First name basis, eh?" he teased. With pink cheeks, Kaidou shook his head.

"Shut up, come on (Y/n). We can go look around and get something to eat." You smiled, nodding.

"Sure, it was nice meeting you" you waved to the boys before turning and walking towards the door with Kaidou.

"Let's go," Nendou said, following you both to the door.  Kaidou looked back at the scarred male, trying to hint but being clueless, he wasn't catching on. Kuboyasu tapped Nedou on the back, gesturing him down so he could whisper something in his ear. Hearing what the purple-haired boy had to say, made him get a better understanding of the situation.

"Bye, runt and runt's girlfriend!" he called as you and Kaidou left. Having others call you a couple made you red in the face, not only because you were both awkward but also that you had actually been thinking about it lately. Wanting to get out of that situation, the two of you rushed out of the classroom and down the hall, trying to get as far away from Nendou as possible. As you rushed, you thought you noticed Kaidou's friend, Saiki, but brushed it off. If he didn't want to hang around them you didn't blame him, Kaidou's friends were pretty full on.

On the other side of the classroom

A girl with dark blue hair and two brunettes watched as a girl they had never seen entered their classroom with Kaidou by her side. Their display of oddly shaped rocks was ignored as the girl was introduced to the blue-haired boy's friends. Chiyo shuffled uncomfortably in her seat as she watched, it was heartbreaking seeing the boy she liked with another girl. Even though it was made clear that they were only friends, Nendou's teasing of them being a couple really got to her. She had worked so hard to get Kaidou to notice her and now he was too preoccupied with another girl.

"You don't actually think they're dating, do you?" Chiyo asks, turning to Teruhashi who was staring out the window while a group of boys watched from the other side of the room. When the bluenette hesitated to answer, Chiyo turned to Mera. With a face full of chips, she didn't notice her friend looking up at her for advice. Teruhashi hums as she watches the girl exchange words with the group of boys.

"I don't think they're going out but they look close to it. See, they're both blushing and now they're going off together, alone." Chiyo noticed Nendou following, feeling a small amount of relief.

"No, look. Nendou's going with them," she says, smiling as all hope returned. Mera, who had finished her bag of chips, looked up and joined their conversation.

"He's staying now," she points out. Chiyo's face drops once again, sighing as she leans back in her chair. Teruhashi petting her shoulder.

"Don't worry, they're probably just going to look around at the classes." But no matter what she said, Chiyo couldn't help but worry. Her crush was walking around school with another girl, how else was she supposed to feel.

Sorry for lack of updates, couldn't find the time to do so. But I'm happy that you finally got to meet the others in Kaidou's class, I really love the other characters. Sorry if you felt I portrayed any wrong, I try. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD