7. Proof

You sat on the roof eating your lunch in silence. In one hand you held a pair of chopsticks and in the other was a pencil. You were finishing some homework off during your break to make more time for Lunar fields once you got home. You let out a sigh of relief and leant against the wall behind you as you finished it all. You lifted some food to your mouth and ate it, closing your mouth to chew. You look around the empty rooftop and sigh, this time in sadness.

You sat alone, not only at lunch but in class too. No one wanted to sit next to you, talk to you or even look at you. It was as if you had the plague or something, you never really got it but you didn't really mind. You found difficulty in communicating with others anyway. You were really awkward and fidgety, you didn't know what to do or how to make friends. That's why you found such a fascination in video games. At first, it was the amazing art, stories and characters but then you found online games. You were able to make friends without having to know or talk to someone. Sure some were jerks... most were jerks but then there were a bunch which made you happy. And from that bunch, you found your current partner in crime. You stared at the message he sent you last night. You wanted to text him badly but you didn't want to annoy him.

"Oi, what are you doing?", a familiar voice calls, their shadow casting over you. You looked up, your eyes widening in surprise.

"Tsume? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be hanging out with your friends?". You looked around in a panic, making sure no one was there to see you two together.

"What if someone sees us together? I don't want to ruin your image, I'm sorry", you apologize, standing up and bowing to him before attempting to leave. Tsume rolls his eyes and grabs your arm before you can go.

"I never said I didn't want you around, idiot", he mutters, resting a hand on top of your head. You look up at him with sadness in your eyes. No one knew your close relationship with Tsume and since others liked him and not you, you decided to keep your distance from him at school. He was your senpai, a third year while you were a second year.  He eventually pulls his hand away, looking down at your phone screen. He lets out a groan.

"Don't tell me it's that guy". Your face heats up as you bring your phone to your chest to hide the screen.

"You don't get it, Tsume", you whisper. You sat back down and stared sadly at the ground, obviously upset. He sits by your side and forces you to look up at him, his hand holding your chin in place.

"No (Y/n), you're the one who doesn't get it. What if he's actually a lot older? Would you still be happy if you were texting a creepy old man?", he asks, holding eyes contact. You push his hand away and turn around so your back is facing him.

"At least there's someone who wants to talk to me", you mutter sadly. Tsume remains silent, the only sound being the unzipping of his school bag. He reaches inside and pulls something out.

"This was the actual reason I came up here". You turn around to see him with a bag of your favourite snacks. He places the bag in your hands as he gets up. He places his hand on your head and ruffles your hair, a light smile gracing his features.

"I'll see you after school, remember to do your chores before you even think about touching that computer". Your smile returned to your face as you watched him walk away.

Kaidou

"I'm being serious", Kaidou says with a smirk. Nendou, Kuboyasu and Hairo seem intrigued while Saiki looks lifeless while eating his lunch.

"So are they the legendary player?", Kuboyasu asks. Kaidou sweatdrops, cowering a little as the boys leaned in to get all the details.

"Well no, but we're friends. He's so cool and really good at the game too. We're basically best friends", Kaidou brags, leaning back in his seat to look cool. The three boys moved back into their seats and groaned.

"Runt, I thought you said that you were going to track down the legendary player and then make them your partner, not some loser who lives on the other side of the world", Nendou says, casually picking his nose. Hairo furiously nods in agreement.

"Even though you haven't done it yet I believe you can do it! Maybe your new partner can help you track them down, then you could be a party of three or something", Hairo suggests, sounding like his energetic self but a little more relaxed. Kaidou nods his head and then turns to Nandou to send him a glare.

"And they don't live on the other side of the world, we swapped numbers and theirs is a Japanese number". Nendou gives the blue-haired boy a suspicious look.

"Stalker". Kaidou's face turns bright red as he quickly shakes his head, waving his hands.

"No no, it's nothing like that. They just had numbers which mean they live in Japan, that's all I really know about him". Kuboyasu facepalms.

"You just said that you two were best friends...". Kaidou nervously rubs the back of his neck, smiling innocently.

"We talk a lot and get along well, but we're definitely friends. I can guarantee it". All three boys look at each other before turning to Kaidou.

"Okay then", Kuboyasu smirks.

"Text them right now and get an answer, otherwise how do we know you aren't just making all of this up". Kaidou glares at him.

"Are you accusing me of lying?". A deadly aura grows around the spectacled teen causing Kaidou to shiver and shrink in heat seat.

"A-alright, I'll message him".

Jet_black_wings-
Hey, how are you? My friends at school don't believe me when I tell them about you, could you say we're friends or something?

You

You sat in silence, enjoying the end of your lunch. You looked at the time and sighed, there were only 3 minutes until the bell. You began packing away your homework but jumped in fright when your phone vibrated. From the shock, you had dropped your phone. You reached down and picked it up, turning it around to see the screen. Your eyes widened when you noticed the new message. You wanted to squeal but held everything in, remaining silent. You read the message, a large smile stretching across your face. You couldn't believe that he talked about you to other people, his friends too. And he basically just admitted that he was a student so he was either younger than you, your age or one year above. You quickly messaged back, unable to stop smiling.

Kaidou

Kaidou's phone vibrated on the lunch table, gathering the attention of the boys that occupied it. All boys turned to watch Kaidou pick it up, all except Saiki who sat on the edge of the table with an amused smirk which he easily hid from the others.

_RedRumReaper_-
Hi, well I am real and we are friends lol

Kuboyasu hummed quietly before shaking his head, folding his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"You could've gotten anyone to respond to that text". Before Kaidou can argue the bell rings loudly, telling the students to head to their next class. He lets out a quiet sigh and stands, taking his bag and slipping his phone in his pocket. All five of the boys make their way to their next class, wondering whether or not Kaidou's 'friend' is real or not.

Damn it, I love writing this story! I hope you're enjoying it. I'm really happy that I got to add some of the other characters in as well. Later in the story, there'll be more of the girls too. Also, this is set in season 2 when they are second years btw. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD