11. What?

You woke up with a smile on your face, excited for the day ahead of you. You sat up, nearly falling out of bed at the sight of Tsume. He sat at the end of your bed with a manga, looking unfazed as he met your gaze.

"Good morning", he greets, slipping a bookmark into one of the pages of his manga before closing it and placing it on the bed beside him.

"Why are you in my room?", you asked, pulling your blankets up to cover your pyjamas. He leans back against the wall behind him.

"I wanted to remind you that I'm coming with you and to warn you if you leave without me I'm going to tell Haruka-san about the game". You let out a quiet sigh, your lips forming a frown.

"I wasn't going to leave without you anyway". He stands, slipping his manga under his arm.

"It was just a thought". He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, clear plastic bag full of coins.

"And I also wanted to give you this for the arcade". You got out of bed, discarding the fact that you were in your pyjamas and took the money from him.

"Thank you", you say, smiling brightly at the gift. He shrugged his shoulders and made his way towards your bedroom door.

"If he's who he says he is then you can use the money for the two of but if he's not then I'll just take you to the arcade". You smiled at him, thanking him once more. He gave a rare smile which disappeared once he looked at his watch.

"Anyway it's 12:30 pm and you're supposed to be meeting that guy at 1:30 pm, I think you should start getting ready now". Your eyes widened, you didn't expect to wake up this late. You ran over to your wardrobe and pulled out the clothing you would need before sprinting to the bathroom for a quick shower. Overall, you had 45 minutes to get ready since it only took 15 minutes to reach the cafe but you wanted to get there early.

Kaidou

It was late when he woke up, 12:47 pm to be exact. He had stayed up all night playing Lunar fields with you. When he remembered playing last night and being able to meet you today his entire face lit up. He jumped out of bed and began getting ready for the day. He wanted to cool so he could impress you. It didn't take long before he was ready but he still had half an hour to wait before the two of you would meet up.

  He took out his phone and began rereading your most recent messages, the ones talking about where and when the two of you would meet. First, you were going to the cafe and then to the arcade, just thinking about it made him excited. He never really got to do stuff like that, not even with his real-life friends. Sure they did hang out, eat ramen and do other crazy stuff but he never really got to spend time with anyone, one on one. Because of this, there was a small amount of distance between himself and his friends. He never had a best friend and having someone like you around made him think otherwise, he hoped that the day would go well so that you two would become real-life friends. He smiled at the thought and tucked his phone in his pocket, deciding to head out earlier than usual. He needed to occupy himself while he waited, he couldn't possibly sit around at home while his mind was racing like this.

(Y/n)

You sat in the corner booth with Tsume beside you. He took the last sip of his drink before placing the empty cup on the table. He looked up from his manga, eyeing your face as you looked hopefully around the cafe. 

"Chill out, you're stress is making me feel anxious", he mutters. You look up at him, sighing quietly.

"Sorry, I'm super nervous and I keep wondering if he won't come at all. What if he doesn't? What if he texts me last minute and says he's busy? Or if he doesn't want to meet at all and instead he just wants to stay online friends? What if he sees me and then says he doesn't want to be my friend?", you panic. This was the first time you had had second thoughts about all of this, every other time you were so excited when you thought about it. Tsume snapped you out of your frenzy of thoughts by chopping the back of your head. It hurt but it did the job.

"You really didn't have to do that", you pout, rubbing the small lump on the back of your head. Tsume shrugs his shoulders, sending a small nod to a waitress who came by to take his empty cup.

"It worked though, didn't it?". You didn't even bother answering, the only thing you could focus on was the ringing of the bell on the door. Every time you would hear the bell you look over at the door, hoping that Kaidou would be there. Sometimes a boy your age would enter and you would think it was him but they would go and sit with another group. A few times an older male would enter and you hoped that that wasn't him, you hoped that Kaidou was who he said he was and that even if you weren't what he expected he would still want to be your friend.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled it out and read the message on screen, a smile replacing your fearful frown.

Kaidou-
Sorry, I'm gonna be a minute or so late. Where are you sitting? I don't want to walk up to the wrong table on accident

(L/n)-
I'm sitting in the booth in the corner, you can't miss it

Kaidou-
Ok, thank you. I'll be there soon

You let out a sigh of relief, leaning back in your seat with a small smile on your face. You couldn't believe that he was so close, you couldn't wait to finally meet him.

Kaidou's POV

It took a little longer than I had expected to get to the cafe. I probably shouldn't have walked around for so long before making my way there. I looked up ahead and saw the cafe on the corner, I couldn't believe that I was actually going to meet him. I approached the door and tried to spot him through the window but there were a lot of people he could possibly be.

The bell on the door rang as I entered, a few heads turning in my direction. There was a group of guys my age sitting around a table. They looked at me when I walked in but acted as if I didn't exist a second later, it couldn't be one of them. I remembered the text (L/n) had sent me, he said he was sitting in a corner booth. There were only two corners which had seating and only one of them was a booth. Right at the back, there was a booth where someone looked to be sitting by himself. His back was in my direction but he looked to be who I was searching for. From this angle, I could only tell that he had short black hair and that was it, as I got closer I noticed someone else sitting at the table. A cute (h/c) haired girl sat on the opposite side of the table, staring down at her phone. Once I was a few steps away from the table both looked up at me, my attention focused on the guy as he stood up. I needed to make a good first impression. I reached out my hand to shake his, giving him a friendly smile.

"It's nice to meet you (L/n), I'm Kaidou Shun", I greet. He looks down at my hand and chuckles before looking back at the girl.

"The name's Tsume, if you're looking for (L/n) she's sitting over there", he says, nodding to the girl. She slowly gets up and approaches me, a light blush dusting her cheeks. She offers me her hand, looking up to meet my gaze.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kaidou. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)".

Fresh updates! Have some... anyway I hope you enjoyed! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD