Application

(..I just realized idk how to start it..that's always the hardest part for me >.<)

  Jungkook just got done with his audition for BigHit and he was pretty nervous..
he wanted to get in so bad but he wasn't sure if he would, I mean he was only 15 so there was no telling what would happen..

About a month went by and he hadn't heard anything back so he started to lose faith..just as he was ready to move on his mom came in holding an envelope, and inside it was a piece of paper that read "jeon Jungkook, we loved your performance and wanted to offer you part in BTS, if your interested then please contact this number or come down to the office to set up a full consent and Application" he couldn't believe it he got into BigHit! And not only the company itself but BTS! He knew from the start that's the group he had to go with because Kim Namjoon the person who inspired him and who he looks up to was there. Jumping with joy he clinched the paper tight in is hands and run down stairs to tell his mom. Her arms widen as she held him congratulating him. "Good job I'm so proud of you..tonight we'll have your favorite dish and we can go to the store to pick out a cake" that made Jungkook happy to hear he really loved when his mom made pork soup with rice.  Immediately after he ran back up to his room and grabbed his phone. He didn't hesitate to call his friend from school and tell her the good news. "Oh my god really!? I'm so happy for you" his friend yelled from the other line "hehe thx, tonight where getting pork soup to celebrate" "Oo nice, you'll have to bring some to school for me" "mhm! I will" they laughed before hanging up.
"I can't believe it.. I'm gonna be a K-idol.."