Can i go?

Jungkook rushed home to tell his mom the news. "Wait..I'll tell her at dinner.." he said to him self. He went up stairs and took a shower. After he dried off and got dressed he walked down stairs and waited for his mom to be done with dinner.
"How was your day?" She asked. "Good, and yours?" "It was fine" she then looked up and saw Jungkook with a smile from ear to ear. "What? What's that look for?" She chuckled. "It's nothing." He replied as she set the table. "What ever" she rolled her eyes. "Come and eat" they both sat down and got a plate of food. "Hey mom, can I ask you something?" "What?" "How would you fell about me leaving?" " I would be sad of course, why?"  "Uh, oh..it's nothing.." he set his fork down "thank you for dinner" he didn't want to make his mom sad. He got up and started walking up stairs when she said. "Wait, what's going on?" He sighed and looked at her. "Well BTS is going to soule in the next few week, and I wanted to go with them..the thang is, is that where moving there..so I won't be coming home anymore..and I really wanted to go with them, but I won't if it will make you sad.." he lowered his head and looked at his feet. She got up and walked over to him giving him a gentle hug. "I meant I'll be sad because I'll miss you, but I'll be very proud at the same time, and felled with joy knowing my son is pressing his dreams" he looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "Really?" "Of course Jungkook, I love you and if that's what you want then I'm ok with it. Pulse it's not every day someone gets to brag about there son being a K-pop idol" she jokingly said stroking his hair. He buried his face back in her chest. "Thanks mom" she nodded "just know I love you" "I love you too" they stayed like that for a moment before she spoke. "It's getting late, and you'll have a lot of packing the next couple days, so go and get some rest" he agreed and headed up the stairs. "Good night" he told her before going to his room. "Good night"