Its okay to cry

It's been a week seance the incident happened between Jungkook and Seo. They haven't talked scene. Every day for lunch he showed up at there usual place, but she never came. It was after school so Jungkook had to go to the studio. Sejin said that they where going to practice there first song, so he was pretty happy about that, but overall he was still upset about Seo. Once he got there he was greeted by all the members except for Jimin who wasn't there yet. "Where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked."he isn't here yet" yoongi responded. It's been about 5 minutes when Sejin walked in. "Ok guys I'm gonna pass out this paper with your lines on it, we'll go over it a couple time and see what we need to change, also noun other then Kim Namjoon wrote it so give him a round of applauses" they all clapped for there leader making his dimples appear. "Wait, where is Jimin?" Sejin asked. "He isn't here yet, we don't know where he is" "hmm..we'll will wait a little bit and if he doesn't show up soon then we'll have to start with out him." Jungkook was a little nervous on why he didn't show up. He just lost his best friend, he didn't want to lose Jimin to. He thought. No thats crazy, me and Jimin aren't even fighting..but the thought still rushed threw his head making him nervous. about 20 minutes Jimin still didn't show up so they decided to just start with out him.
"Big hit exclusive, exclusive..BANGTAN. Bulletproof Boy Scouts. 2 cool 2 cool 4 school,
Easier for us to speak on behalf of teens and those in there 20s. You take that. 2cool 2cool 4school." Jimin then came in the middle of Namjoon rapping. Jungkooks full attention was on Rap Monster but then saw Jimin come. Jhope went over to him and gave him a side hug. Jungkook wanted to go talk to him but felt his feet planted to the ground. Jimin looked over at jungkook and there eyes met for a slight second before Jungkook quickly looked away. Namjoon stoped and welcomed Jimin. "Nice rapping hyung" Jimin chuckled. Namjoon grind and then handed him a sheet of music. "Oh we got are first song today? Well now I regret being late." He said rubbing the back I'm his head with a small smile. "Yeah where were you anyways?" "Oh um..I just let time slip me by..sorry.." "well at least your here" Hoseok said with his sunshine smile. V just glanced at Jimin and frowned. Jimin noticed and looked down. Jungkook saw there interactions and wondered why Tae did that. However Tae knew that wasn't the real reason Jimin was gone. He knew Jimin scenes they where kids, so he new he was home with his mom taking care of her. It hurt V too cause he was always at Jimins house so she was like a second mom for him. But he can't imagine how it would be for him. Sejin walked in and lightly hit Jimin with the paper. "Your late" Jimin rubbed his head and looked up at him. "Well I'm glad you here now" he smiled looking down at the boy. Jimin gave him a big smile and then went to join the circle. He went over and stood by Jungkook. But Jungkook left that spot and went over to stand by Jin and Hoseok. Jimin didn't understand why he did that, was he mad at him? He just brushed it off and continued to work on the music. They priced the line over and over for about an hour before there tummies started to rubble. "Man I'm hungry" Jin complained "who wants to go eat?" "Not so fast" Sejin said. "Yall are getting ready for your first song and album, so you can't just go eat what ever you want anymore, don't worry you'll get to eat. But starting today it will be curtain stuff at curtain times." Jin pouted at that sentence. "Aw, come on cheer up, you get chicken breast. Com on let's got to the dining room." They all fallowed behind Sejin. Jimin waited for Jungkook but Jungkook just passed him. He thought maybe he didn't see him so he tried to ignore it. Once the got into the dinging room Jimin pulled out a chair clearly for Jungkook, but once again Jungkook ignored him and went to the other side to set by Tae. Now that was clear, and it hurt. Jimin couldn't understand what he did to make Jungkook mad at him. And the thought of Kookie hating him made him really sad to the point he wanted to break down right there and cry. But he didn't, he kept it in and stayed strong. Every one got a pieces off food except for Jungkook who was struggling to cut it. Jin walked over to him and took the knife out of his hand before he cut himself. He helped Jungkook cut the food and then put it on his plate. "Th-thank you" "you need me to feed you while I'm at it?" Jungkook smiled and opened his mouth. Jin laughed and then put some chicken in Jungkooks mouth. He smiled as the flavor touched his tongue. Jin handed him his fork and then went to set down. They all ate except for Jimin who was poking at his food. Suga noticed and typed his shoulder. "You gonna eat jimine?" "Nah I'm not really hungry" he said pushing his plate away from him. "I'm going to go get some fresh air" Jimin said excusing himself from the table. He went out and watched as the sun set. He stayed out there in the chilly air while every one stayed inside the warm room laughing. Yoongi noticed he was gone for awhile so he decided to go cheek on him. He went out side to see a sobbing Jimin setting by the road. He went and sat by him with his hands still In his jacket pockets. "It's cold out here, what are you doing" Jimin wiped away his teary eyes and sniffed. His nose was red from the cold air. Yoongi breathed on his hands trying to warm them up. He then warped his arm around Jimin and rubbed up and down his back. The touch from the elder made Jimin burst into tears. Yoongi held Jimin in his arms and told him "it's ok to cry" He couldn't do anything but cry in Yoongis arm. Suga didn't say anything, he just held him in his arms as he cried..