Stormy night

As jungkook started to wake up the world around him became visible. He filed around him to notice it was empty. "Jimin..?" He sat up and rubbed the back of his head before pulling off the blankets and walking out the room. As he stoped into the hall way the house was filled with a yummy smell. He made his way into the kitchen to see Jimin in a apron making breakfast. "That smells great! I didn't know you could cook" "yeah, well since my mom is sick I kinda had to learn how to do it all myself. "I see, just don't let Jin get mad at you for "stilling his job" he said jokingly. Jimin giggled and continued to make the food. Once it was done he set the table and the whole house filed with the smell of beacon, eggs, and pancakes, causing Jin to wake up and run into the kitchen. "Jesus Hyung you really like food don't ya?" Jungkook asked with a grin. He just nodded as  brought him a plate. After awhile everyone started to get up and make there way to the table. Well, all except for Yoongi who refused to wake up. "Woah, jimine this is good, good job" Jhope said stuffing his face. "Thanks" "are you not gonna eat?" Jungkook asks Jimin who was just cleaning the dishes. "Nah, I'm not hungry" he didn't think much of it and finished his food. Once they where all done they had to get ready to go shopping for furniture, so everyone went to get ready. Of course both the bathrooms where hogged so Jimin just decided to change in his room. Considering it was his room he didn't think to knock. But as soon as he opened it his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. Jungkook dropped his shirt and looked back to see a very red Jimin standing at the door way. And all he could think to say was "Fuck" Jimin immediately shut the door and walked away. He ran into the living room and threw him self on the floor. He rolled around on the ground with his hands covering his face just as Suga walked in to see him. "What the fuck are you doing?" Jimin sat up and looked at him still red. "I..um..there was a spider" "uhh-right" he said in a sarcastic tone. Jungkook then slowly opened the door and barely stoped out his face was as red as Jimins and they avoided eye contact. Suga noticed there interactions and grinned. "Well i'm gonna go get ready so we can leave" he said excusing himself from the picture. Jimin and Jungkook shared a few glances at each other but would immediately look away.  God this is so fucking awkward. They both thought to them selfs..

    Sejin knocked on the door and told them to get in the car. Lucky for them there Van that they usually had to ride in was finally there so they didn't have to take separate cars. However it was still kinda small so they had to share sets, and as usual they where in there same position. Jin driving, Namjoon up front, Taehyung in the middle, Suga on Hobis lap and Jimin on Jungkooks. "Just great" Jimin thought to himself. Not long after they arrived at the store and Jimin quickly got out as soon as the car stoped. He didn't hesitate to rush out pushing Tae back down. "Jeez impatient much" V said rolling his eyes. Jimin didn't answer him he just rushed inside the store. "Well some one is happy to buy furniture." Jin chuckled as they walked in. "Ok, I'm going to give y'all each some money and you and your roommate needs to go pick out some paint and stuff for the room, once you got everything we'll come back and get stuff for the kitchen, and living room"   He handed them each a cheek and they all went off in separate directions.  "Come on Jimin, lets look over here for stuff" Jungkook said waving to him. He walked over to him and they looked at some pillows for the bed. "This one is cool" Jungkook said picking up a black and white one. Jimin studied it and nodded. "Yeah, let me get a basket really quick." He came back with a shopping cart and the picked out a few pillows and blankets for the bed. "We need some paint" Jungkook said heading over to that section of the store. "Yeah, we should get a gray or something to go with the pillows." Jungkook nodded in agreement and they picked out a perfect shade. Surprisingly they saw eye to eye on most everything and didn't argue at all. They got everything they could for today and went to wait in the middle for the others. Not long after Suga, V, and Jhope came out. "What y'all get?" Jimin asked looking in there cart. "Well we wanted to get pink things but Suga said no black" Jhope said complying. "No, you wanted pink, but where not 13 year old girls so I said no way in hell." "I wanted something green" V wined. Both Jhope and Yoongi looked at him and yelled. "No, green is ugly" V rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "We decided to just get blue" Suga said.
"Why didn't y'all each just get one pillow with the colors you waited?" Jungkook asked. They all looked at each other and slapped there head with there hands. "Well what
Did y'all get?" Jhope said going through there basket. "We actually agreed on everything, so I think it will turn out well" Jungkook said proud. "Ah-this is cool" he grabbed the black and white pillow. "I know right" "wait where is V?" Jimin asked looking around. They all turned there heads to see he was gone. "Huh, I don't know" just then they saw a happy Taehyung walking out with a green, pink, and black pillow.
"You really went back and bought that?" Suga asked with a wired look. He smiled and nodded hugging them. Yoongi giggled and rolled his eyes. "Come on, put it in the bag"
Once Namjoon and Jin came out the all got thing for the rest of the house and then paid.
  They arrived at the dorm and Jin went to make dinner while everyone els decorated there rooms.  "We should paint before we set anything up" Jimin suggested. They opened the paint and got out the rollers and being with out even thinking of changing their clothes. Jungkook wasn't paying attention and fringed back his brush before dipping it in the pain. However Jimin was right behind him no he got it smack across his face. With a angry expression Jimin dipped his brush in a can of paint and flung it on Jungkooks back. "Hmm?" Jungkook looked back and saw his black hoodie has been painted gray. He looked up to see a smirking Jimin trying to hold in his laugh. "What was that for?" "This!" He said pointing around his face. "Oh, that was an accident! ..But this isn't" Jungkook then flung the paint straight at Jimin. Of coarse he squealed before throwing some back. Paint was flying everywhere and they where covered from head to toe. Jin heard the commotion and came bragging in to see them very messy, and paint all over the celling and floor. "What are y'all doing!?" Jungkook and Jimin froze as they faced Jin. "Go wash up before dinner." He sighed. But they still stood there frozen. "Now!  Oh but you will have to share the bath cuz Namjoon is in the other one" "but-" "no buts, go. It's a small place and I don't want to pay for the water heater bill so just take one together. It will be fine" they both blushed but they didn't want to hear a lecturer of their Hyung so they just did as they were told. 
  Jungkook filed up the the tube with warm water and stripped off his shirt. He looked back to see a red Jimin looking away.  He felt uncomfortable too, but they where like family so why was it so wired? He sighed and unzipped his pants before herring a small groan come from the other. "Is everything okay?" He asked Jimin. Jimin just nodded. "Yeah, I'm just not use to this kinda thing" he replied. "Yeah me either, i don't understand why he wants us to take one together. I could just wait and reuse your water if he is so worried about the bill" Jungkook sighed. "Yeah, but the paint would probably dry by then making it harder to get off" "I guess that's true, well what ever" Jungkook said before completely stripping. Jimins eyes grew wide and he blushed even harder. He tried to look away but he always found his eyes wondering back. Jungkook slid down the tub and brushed through his hair. "You coming in? The water is warm" he smiled trying to make the situation less awkward. Jimin nodded and then slowly took of his clothes throwing them off to the side somewhere. He gently stepped in the bath and sat down in front of Jungkook. They where both so nervous and neither of them new why. "Let's just clean off this paint and get out" Jungkook suggested and Jimin soon nodded in agreement. He got the soap and squirted some in his hands and rubbed them together making bubbles. "Look Jimine, bubbles" Jungkook giggled with a bunny smile. Jimin chuckled at his cuteness. Jungkook blew them off his hand and onto Jimins face. He flinched back and they both laughed. Jungkook then grabbed the soap and squeezed some in the water causing a overflow of bubbles. The two of them soon forgot about there awkward situation as they played in the bubbles. Half an hour has gone by and every time they ran out of bubbles they put in more soap until they used it all. "Great that's the rest of it" Jungkook said throwing the bottle to the side. They then heard a knock at the door and Jin's voice from outside asking them if they where done. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with a worried expression as they realized they used all the soap. "Uh, crap he is gonna kill us! We have to clean this up" Jungkook said as he rushing to wipe up the bubbles form the floor. Once they were done the put the empty soap bottle on the counter and wrapped them selfs in towels and ran out. "Jeez took you long enough" Jin snickered. "Foods ready, get dressed and come eat" they nodded and went to the bedroom to change. Jungkook put on his white shirt and some black shorts that touched his knees, and Jimin in his oversized sweater and comfy pajama pants. They walked out and took a seat with the other and began to eat. Everyone finished there plates except for Jimin who barely touched it. "You didn't eat much" Jin portend out. "Ah, I'm just not that hungry" he said rubbing the back of his head. "You haven't eaten anything all day though" "I don't know, I just haven't been hungry today" "well if you get hungry your welcome to get some, I'm going to clean up though" "ok I will, thx" "hey Jimin come watch a movie with me" he went over to the coach and Jungkook pulled a blanket around them. "What we gonna watch?" "We can watch a scary movie" Jungkook grinned knowing Jimin was a scaredy cat that couldn't even sleep without a night light. Jimin just agreed not wanting to disappoint Jungkook.
He turned it on and after the movie started Jungkook felt a tug on his arm. He looked down to see Jimin holding on to it with a very weary face. "Aw, it's ok Jimine" he said with a chuckle. About half way through the movie and it started pouring and loud booms of thunder came. Jimin squealed and buried his head under the blankets. Jungkook felt him shaking and honestly felt bad for making him watch even though he knew he hated them. He turned off the movie and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy who was all curled up. "Hey, it's just the rain." Jimin didn't answer he just stayed silent until another stuck of lightning came fallowed by another boom. He jumped up but then hid under the covers again. "Come on, let's go to bed" Jimin agreed and stood up when the thud came making him jump in Jungkooks arms. Jungkook was surprised as the elder wrapped his arms around him but then he smiled and brushed through his hair reassuring him that he was safe. He sighed and picked him up and carried him to the room and gently placed him on the bed. They both got under the covers and Jungkook brushed Jimins hair out of his face. As he stroked his hair Jimin felt itself getting sleepy. "Just go to bed, it will be okay" and with his words he started to fall asleep. Jungkook watched as the elder sleep and with out thinking he bent down and kissed his forehead. He blushed as he realized what he did. He sighed and rested his head on his pillow. Jimin shifted to his side and faced Jungkook but he was still asleep. Jungkook starred at him in amazement. He was so beautiful, and cute and he looked like a angle when he slept. Jungkook couldn't deny it anymore, he knew what he felt for Jimin wasn't just friendship, but he was afraid what would happen if he told him." "Huh-Jimin.." he sighed silently before falling asleep..

I am really running out of ideas to call my chapters, so sorry if they are really bad and cringe 😅