Finaly arrived

Jhope yawned and started to open his eyes. He was setting up when he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and saw a snoring Yoongi laying on him. He blushed as the elder slept. He then grew even reder when he realized his shirt was off. He rubbed his chest and panicked. "What- where's my cloths!?" Suga then woke up by the rustling. He groaned and sat up rubbing the sleepy away. "Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?" "Nah. It's fine. But what are you doing?" "I-um..I lost my shirt.." "you what! How?" "I don't know, I must of taken it off when I fell asleep." They then heard V giggling. He quickly glanced over at him. "What did you do!?" "Nothing" "then why you laughing?" "Cuz, I woke up last night and saw you flinging it in the air before you threw it some where. Then he started touching your chest and arms. Your really wired when you sleep Hyung." V laughed. "I wonder where I thorough it..?" He said looking around when he suddenly saw it covering Jungkooks face. "Oo.." he giggled and crawled over to him. He gently scooped it off his to see eyes staring at him. He quickly fell back on his hands. "Woah-you scared me!" Jungkook then sat up and giggled. "Sorry" "where are we anyways?" V asked the driver who stayed up all night for them. "Where about half way there, but we need to stop sand get some gas. "Ok, once we get to the gas station I'll drive and you can sleep." "Ok, sounds good. I can barely keep my eyes open." "Let's get some food too, I'm starving!" V yelled. "Are your brains gonna explode out of your stomach?" Yoongi questioned with a smirk. "Yeah if I don't eat soon" he said slightly serious. "Your a wired kid" he chuckled. After about 10 minutes they pulled into a small town. Just as they did Namjoon woke up. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" Jin asked. "Yeah, I had a wired dream about Tae though.." "really? What was it..?" "It was something about him being like a flying pig,  hit he still had his head and wired personality. Oh and he and to go defeat the turtle god Suga" "I don't know what drugs your on but Singh me up" Suga playfully said hitting his shoulder. After a short while they pulled up to the restaurant and stretched. "Come on Jiminsis where gonna go eat" Jungkook said gently shanking the sleepy Mochi. "Mm" he groaned and then sat up rubbing his eyes. His hair was messy and he couldn't keep his eyes open. "Aw-poor baby. Come here" Jungkook said as he scooped him in his arms. Jimin slowly opened his eyes as the light hit his face. Once they where fully open he saw Jungkook carrying him inside. "Kookie..?" "Good morning sleepy head" Jungkook smiled looking down at him. "Where are we?" "We're about half way there, we are gonna go eat really quick. Are you hungry? He nodded and rested his head back on Jungkooks chest. Once they got inside Jungkook set him down and the waiter showed them to there seat. They ordered and not long after there food came out. Jin was practically falling asleep in his food and Tae and Suga where yelling at each other, while Ju gloom feed Jimin. Namjoon and Hoseok where basically the only ones being normal, at least for the moment. Tp once they paid they got in the van and drove off. Jin cuddled up in the back with pillows and blankest. Namjoon decided to set back there with him leaning the front seat open. Jhope got up there so Suga wouldn't be lonely. "Well what do y'all want to do I'm bored" Tae said rolling around. "Shh, Jin is sleeping" Namjoon chuckled. "Ugh-Jimin you got any ideas?" He said plopping himself on his shoulders. "Ah-um..I don't know" "god, I'm so BORED!!" "We heard you the first thousand times!" Yoongi snapped from up front. He crossed his arms and pouted in the corner mumbling something to himself.  "Ah- stop pitting, I have some cards in my bag. You can play with them" Suga said from up front. "Ok, what ever" Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed Sugas bag that he keeps random junk in. "So we can play with what ever is in here?" "Sure why not, if it will keep you from complaining." "Let's see, what dose Yoongi-Hyung have?" He pulled stacks of cards, a bunch of different types of hot sauces, dog food. "Is this for holly?" "Yeah" "where is he anyways?" "He is riding with Sejin" "ah" he dug deeper in the bag when he felt a box of some short. He grabbed it and pulled it out. "WhTs this?" Once it can doubt he saw it was condams. Namjoon who was taking a drink of water spit it out from laughter. V hollowed as he held he box in the air. Jimin sat there with wide eyes and Jungkook rolled around laughing. "What, what did you find?" Yoongi asked. He quickly looked back and saw what V had in his hands. "Uh-put those up! I didn't know they where in there.." he said as his face grew bright red. sat in the set next to him hiding his face in his knees out of embarrassment. "Why the fuck do you have a condams Hyung?" V said try i to hold in his laughter. "My friend gave them to me, now put them back!" He yelled with his face glowing red. Jhopes face was just as red but he hid it with his knees.
"Sure, a "friend" who you getting it on with!?" "No one! Now put them up" Yoongi said as he swung his arm back trying to grab the box causing him to swerve. "Yoongi look out! Eyes on the road!" Hoseok yelled as they almost went off the road. He immediately trended and swerved back. "Sorry, V put them up!" "Fine- I just wasn't expecting you to be screwing someone." He rolled his eyes and put them back in the bag. Every one in the back chuckled but soon stoped when they saw Yoongi glaring at them from the  mirror. "Wow, I can't believe jin has slept through all that" Jungkook said. "Yeah, he must be tired" Namjoon smiled brushing the hair out of his face.
After a long while they finally arrived as the day turned to night. The decided to stop and eat before heading to the hotel that Sejin told them to go too. Once they got there everyone tired and cranky unloaded there back packs and went inside. "Sejin said pick your roommates, two pure room one alone." Suga said. "I want Yoongi!" V yelled jumping on him. He still seemed so energetic even after 48 hours in a cramped car. Suga who was way to tired to deal with it just hallowed him up the stairs. As soon as they got in the room him plopped on the bed and fell asleep right away. Namjoon and Jin shared a room, leaving Jhope, Jimin, and Jungkook. Jhope walked over to Jungkook and asked if he wanted to share. He just agreed without thinking leaving Jimin by himself. They went to there room and unpacked. "I'm gonna take a shower" Jungkook said heading into the bathroom. "Ok, when you come out I'll take one."  Jimin unpacked his suit case and then soaked in the hot bath. One Jungkook got out Hoseok went in. For some reason Jungkook just got the urge to see Jimin. He put on his pjs and head to his room. He was right outside when he got nervous and just stood there. "Why am I so scared? His my Hyung it's not wired.." he thought to himself. He still couldn't bring himself to knock though. He was just turning away when he heard a loud thud. He immediately jolted back and tried opting the door, but it was a hotel so he need a key. "Jimin! Are you ok!?" He screamed in a panic. "Ah-ye-yeah, I just stubbed my toe and fell" he heard a small chuckle from inside. He took a breath and calmed down. Just then Jimin came and opened the door, he was in a white robe that slightly reviled his chest. Jungkook looked him down and gulped as the water dripped from Jimins hair. "What did you need?" He asked as Jungkook starred the boy down. "Oh..umm I just heard a thud and wanted to make sure your fine" "oh, yeah I'm good" he said giving him a smile reassuring him he was fine. But the Jungkook pointed down. "Blood" "hmm?" "There blood" Jimin looked down and saw his toe was bleeding. "Ah- I must of happned when I hit the bed." "So clumsy, come on let's wash it up" Jungkook said taking him to the bathroom. He set him on the counter and dug through the drawers until he found a first aide kit. "It's just a stubbed toe, we don't need all this" Jimin said. "Ah- none sense, let me help" he got down on his knees and grabbed his foot. Jungkook grabbed a bottle and then looked up at Jimin. For some reason he felt his heart skip a beat as the elder stared down at him. All wet from the water, his eyes where glistening under the bathroom light, and his lips where so plump and pink. And with that, Jungkook was mesmerized. He couldn't help but stair at him just looking into his shiny eyes. It took Jimin a couple calls before Jungkook realized. "Jungkook, are you ok?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head and then looked at him. "What, yeah..I'm fine" he looked down and held up the spray bottle . "This might hurt a little, but we need to clean it" he sprayed a few squirts causing Jimin to bit his lip and flinch. "Are you okay?" Jungkook said looking at him. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine" he then wrapped a bandaid around his foot and put away the stuff before standing up. Once he got up he Unintentionally spread Jimins legs with his body. Jimins slightly blushed as Jungkook spread his legs and moved in closer. Jimin with a hot face slightly moved and looked at the younger. Jungkook starred at the flushed smaller boy in confusion to why he had such a face. He then looked down and noticed there pistons and soon grew red too. He looked up at Jimin who had the same expression though he was looking down to the side. He immediately backed up and apologized. "I'm so sorry, I um.i didn't mean.." Jimin stood up and walked over to him. "It's..fine, I'm tired though so I'm going to go to bed." "Yeah, me too.. night Jimin" Jungkook said walking out the door. Night Kookie, I'll see you in e morning" he said before shutting the door and plopping on he bed.
Jungkook went back to his room to see jhope laying on the bed with a smirk. He blushed and walked pasted him before going to his own bed. "Went to see Jimin?" Hoseok asked try not to grin. "And what if I did?" "Nothing, it's just cute" "what's cute?" "Y'all" "use? No, where just friends.." "right" Jhope said. "It's true! Pulse you and Yoongi make like the perfect couple" Jungkook said trying to take the weight off him and Jimin, and it worked. "What!? No no no, Yoongi is.." "hmm? Yoongi is what? I saw the way you licked your lips when you did that sexy dance." Jhope grew as red as a tomato as he held the pillow in his lap. Jungkook snickered. "We all saw it, we know you too are all crazy about each other so why not fuck already?" Jungkook smirked shaking his head. Jhope lied down and covered his head with the blanket. What ever, I'm going to bed!" Jungkook turned off the lap and then went to bed to. "Night" he said before falling asleep.